.x{~Part 4~}x.

CONTINUE

Y/N: "Hey are you okay? What's wrong?..."

Y/N: "You know that you can talk to me right?" I said and sat next to her on the bed.

Bella: "Yea I'm fine but I don't know. I mean it's the little things you know. Like I told him that I'm tired and that I want to sleep and he just told me to wait a little more and then 1 hour passed and I couldn't take it anymore and I fell asleep. And now you're telling me he didn't even want to move his ass to bring me up? I really don't know what's going on."

Bella: "Anyway, I don't even know why I told you that. No I mean It's not that I don't like you it's just because I just met you and I feel like I'm loading you with my shit already" She said and laughed a little.

Y/N: "Nah you good don't worry, I mean I get it sometimes I feel that way too but at least with me I want you to be yourself and I want you to feel free to tell me anything you want". I said and she came and sat next to me and hugged me.

After a while I went downstairs and let Isabella sleep, I sat with the others and we started playing games on the PS5 and let me tell you guys...I'M A PRO so you already know that whatever game we played I won.

_________

It was too late and since we've been drinking we couldn't drive so we all slept at Kendall's house. Me, Abel and Fai slept on the couches and we didn't even have blankets and it's cold in the middle of November but we couldn't go ask because everyone was sleeping and we didn't want to wake them up.

Bella's pov

I woke up and looked at the time and it was already 10:30 in the morning. I don't want to get up but my head hurts too much so I first went into Kendall's room to see if she's sleeping and to borrow a tracksuit and a sweatshirt since it's pretty cold.

After I changed I went downstairs to get a headache pill and see if anyone else was awake but I doubt it. I went into the kitchen, opened the small pill drawer, took a headache pill and made a cup of hot coffee.

I thought since everyone is still sleeping I would make breakfast and coffee for everyone. So I started. Truth to be said I don't remember much from yesterday but I know that Abel didn't come to sleep with me and slept with
Y/N and Fai on the couch. Now that I think of it, they don't have anything to cover, so I went upstairs to get some blankets to cover them.

I covered Abel and Fai first who were hugging for warmth but still shivering. Then after I covered this two I went to cover Y/N but I saw her who couldn't sleep well and kept moving, she was wearing a tank top and she was sweating and her muscles were shaking a little.

I didn't want to wake her up so I just covered her and went back to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone. I put some music on low so as not to wake them up and started cooking and dancing a little.

Y/N's pov:

I woke up suddenly with heavy breathing and sweat all over my body. I got up and opened the window a little to get some fresh air. I closed the window and went to the bathroom that Kenny had told me that had everything I needed for morning routine. I brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen to drink some water and when I walked in I saw the most beautiful girl on the planet dancing and singing with a spoon in her hand for a microphone. She hasn't seen me yet and I'm standing here like a fool looking at her and smiling.

She turned to get something from the table and as she turned she saw me standing by the door and she got scared and I laughed a little.

Bella: "Fuck... Did I wake you up? Was the music too loud?"