.x{~Part 12~}x.

Okay so I'm going to change some things. Not to much but basically Y/n and her family came to US when Y/n was 17 and seb was 16 not 8 and 7. Oh and   Y/n met Benito (Bad Banny) when she was in 12th grade.

My mom just left and I went into the living room and saw my brother and Isabella talking which means they introduced themselves so less work for me thankfully. We were sitting and talking about random things and honestly the time passed quickly and the doorbell started ringing so I got up and opened the door.

I introduced my brother to everyone and after they got to know each other we sat at the table to eat. We were talking, eating, drinking and suddenly as we were talking Isabella asked something.

Bella: "You know you never told us how you guys ended up here, I mean in the US."

Hailey: "Omg tell us"

Y/N: "I mean it's not a good story but- Ay you cool with it?"

Seb: "Yeah bro we have to get over with this shit."

Y/N: "Alright let's start from the beginning of how the idea to come to America was born. In 1988 a war started in Armenia with Azerbaijan again as an opponent, my father was 14 at the time so he obviously could not go to fight as the minimum was 16, after 2 years when my father turned 16 he was drafted. As for my mother, when the war started, all the women immediately started making knitted clothes for the soldiers to wear and making bread for them to eat. My dad when he turned 16 and he was about to leave for the battlefield he grabbed my mom and told her he was in love with her and she had the same feelings so when she found out he was going to war she worked all day and all night in the ovens etc. The war in total lasted 6 years and my father came back with his head held high as they had won the war. After some time my father proposed to my mother and at the age of 23 my mom had her first baby, me, and a year later this bumass right here was born." I said and hit him on the back of his neck

Seb: "Ouchh" he said and we all laughed.

Y/N: "Anyway, everything was going well my father was working so that he could build his own business, my mother was working as a seamstress and we were still going to school. We weren't rich, but we weren't poor either. I was about to turn 17 so I could work and cover my extra needs as a teenager because I didn't want to push my parents. Everything was going well until April 2016. Another war broke out between Armenia and Azerbaijan. Before the conscription started my mother told me that we will leave Armenia but my father will stay behind. She told me that she tried to change his mind but couldn't, she told me that before the war started my father got a call about a job in a company that would give him the supplies to start his own business but he didn't want to accept because he didn't want to put our family in such difficulty because nothing was certain. But if Seb and I didn't leave as soon as possible we where going to be drafted so we had to leave. I tried to stay behind with my father and fight for my country but my mother wouldn't listen. But I don't blame her I wouldn't want my child to go to war either. Anyway luckily the war last only 4 days but there were quite a few casualties on both sides, my father luckily made it a second time but with quite a few injuries. When it was all over we decided to stay in New York since my father already had a good position in a company that would help us start a new chapter, so yeah we stayed."

Travis: "Wow men I really have no words. The fact that you guys went through so much in general like as a family and as a country is actually crazy."

Hailey: "Wait so where did you stay these 4 days?"

Y/N: "To my dad's best friend. This man is really part of our family, he is like our uncle."