.x{~Part 8~}x.

DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET!!!

1 week later.

Bella's pov:

It's been a week since we went to the party and I don't know why but I haven't seen Y/n since then and I miss her. Yeah well, I haven't seen her since then but Kendall sees her almost every day. I don't understand why she is so close to Kenny and not me. Not that I care but both of them are my friends and I don't like having separate little groups within a group, it's not nice.

Honestly I think Y/n was a little something for Kenny, I mean why is she always with her. It doesn't make any sense. I bet they are together right now since they go to breakfast, lunch and dinner together all the time. I want to call Kenny because I've missed her and it's a good chance to see Y/n too but I don't know, what if it's a secret date?     No no I'm not gonna call.

Y/N's pov:

I'm with Kenny in a casual restaurant since she took a lunch break and didn't want to eat alone so I went with her and as we're talking and waiting for our food suddenly Kenny's phone rings.

*On the phone*

Kendall: "Hey Bell's what's up"

Bella: "Hi Kenny, I thought I'd give you a call to see how you're doing cause i missed you you little shit." She said and they both laughed

Kendall: "Yeah I know I missed you too Bell's. Anyways how are you?"

Bella: "I'm good, just a little bored, but yeah, you know"

Bella: "Hey, do you want me to pick you up and get some food and just chill?"

Kendall: "Actually I'm with Y/n right now for lunch, wanna come?"

*silence*

Kendall: "We'll eat and then relax, it'll be fun."

Bella: "Um, yeah sure, send me the location."

Kendall: "Alright, we'll wait for you, bye.

Bella: "Bye"

*End of call*

Y/N: "Kenny you for real?. I avoid her for a reason"

Kendall: "Which I still don't understand"

Kendall: "Y/n I get it, you don't want her to know that you like her, but if you keep avoiding her like that in the end, she'll think you don't want her as your friend or that she did something wrong."

Kendall: "Now the question is if she actually did something and you just didn't tell me."

Y/N: "No, of course not. Come on Kenny you know the reason."

Kendall: "No, Y/n actually I don't, because I'm 100% sure that after that party, when you took her to her house something happened and you don't want to tell me" "Because I know for a fact that when you and Hailey came to us you and Bella were fine, more than just fine you were like a married couple that fought because she was jealous that you said you were impressed by Sara because she knew something that not many people know."

Y/N: "Wait What? What do you mean she was jealous? How do you know?"

Kendall: "Y/n trust me, you can tell if Bella is jealous."

Y/N: "Kenny please don't do this." I said with my head down and my voice low

Kendall: "Do what Y/n?" She said sympathetically