CHAPTER 11

"Jab Ishq Ki Moz Par Pair Pada,
Toh Jagg Bhar Se Phir Bair Bheeda!"
.

HIS POV

"What?! Sumedh, are you crazy?! U are one of our best men. How can you do this to your country?!"

Madhav sir roared.

"I am sorry sir. But....I don't like the job I am doing. I love my country but....But there is someone who loves me more than I love my country. I am tired of running away from countries for missions. I want a home sir...A place I can call mine. And that person is that Home."

His frown settled...he raised one eyebrow.

"ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE?"

"YES SIR. SINCE PAST 11 YEARS. I left her all alone for my missions. But she waited for me.....She waited for fucking 11 years Sir."

His eyebrows and wrath settled.

"One last mission Sumedh?"

"No Sir."

"Its an order."

"I refuse"

"Did you come across a woman named Jahara Malik in Afghanistan?"

My heart skipped a beat. I was silent and sir got his answer.

"That woman is someone we have zero information about is searching for you in USA. She called a officer searching for Shahzeb Pir....She spent 2 days in your house Sumedh! She could be anyone! And this 11 year long love of yours....Does she know about your time with this Jahara Malik"

Great! Now they think Mallika is some secret agent!

"Jahara has been sending emails for months now searching for you! Either she is obsessed with you or definitely wants to kill you"

"She...she doesn't want to kill me Sir."

"Well I hope so! Ur last mission is to go to USA...meet her....deal with her. If she is a threat....Kill her. If not...tell her to leave your life! Because a army officer or not Sumedh, She will be a problem for your fairytale ending with that old lover of yours!"

"Jahara is the lover sir.."

I tell sir all about Mallika...He is shocked by the destiny game but never shows....Grumpy boss image you know.

The very next day I sign my freedom. I here after, no longer serve my country. Sir was highly disappointed, He said the doors will always be open for me.

1 week later, USA

Finding her wasn't tough. Searched for Mallika Singh or Jahara Malik everywhere....found her at 3 places....Architecture firm, A singing bar and Indian embassy.

Its time to see her....and this time....Never leave.

"I AM COMING FOR YOU, MALLIKA."

I wispered to myself with smiling lips, taking a cab to a hotel.
.

Commentsss