CHAPTER 6

Pura hoke khatam hua sab,
Jo adhura hai
wohi zinda hai.

.

HER POV

We landed in Allahbaad and I knew, He would be off to Afghanistan after dropping me home. And when he comes home, he would know I am Mallika. He may feel betrayed. I don't want him to go. I want him by my side. Nothing appealed to my heart more than 'My Wife' till now. He lashed out because Aftaf misbehaved with me.
I was supposed to tell him directions...So I told him wrong.

"Jahara, kaha hai tumhara ghar? Tumhe khud nahi pata? "

"Umm...Sorry...I...I am bad with directions. And main sirf 1 month pehle hi shift hui hu so mujhe yaad nahi."

He didn't seem to be convinced with my excuse. But nor was I when he introduced himself as Shahzeb...!
I made him stop at a restaurant.

"Shahzeb, i want to use the restroom. Do you want to use it too?"

"No. "

I stepped out, went to the restroom and called the FM studio. I gave them a song to play. My favorite song. A song which has a special place in my heart. I sat back in the car.
...

HIS POV

I was thinking about my feelings for her when I noticed a familiar road. Before I could out what it was, She turned on the radio.

"Pyaar, ek aisa emotion hai jo sabse alag hai. Pyaar mein insaan harr hadd paar karne keliye taiyaar hojata hai. Jaha pyaar ho waha intezaar bhi hota hai. Aise hi ek intezaar mein baithi ladki ne apne juda pyaar keliye ek gaana bheja hai. "

The radio guy said this in the most boring manner. I mean, come on! Brush up ur speech!

"Ye ganna Mallika ne bheja hai apne khoye hue pyaar Sumedh keliye. Ye gaana na sirf unke par hum sab ke dil ke kareeb hai."

The guy said.

My leg suddenly went on the break sharply. Because of my sudden break, She was about to hit her head on the car desk. I put my on her door to create a barrier and prevent her from getting hurt. That was my reflex! Her chest touched my hand. She looked at me confused first but then I could read a its okay to my sorry, Maybe she read my concern for her.

"Lag ja gale ke phir ye hassen raat ho na ho."

Holy shit! This song! Those names. I was completely distracted. My hands started shivering. I couldn't drive.

"Shahzeb...kya hua?

"Huh? Kuch nahi."

The most beautiful memories flashed in front of eyes listening to the name and the song.
Mallika...That a beautiful name. That beautiful girl. That beautiful relationship I had with her. And she is still the same as she was 10 years ago. This song still reminds her of him, Her Sumedh.
She was waiting for her Sumedh.
I don't know when I started the car and reached the destination as per her instructions-----
And----
Crap!
This is not good!
I think I should have got out of the plane with Aftaf.
I surely shouldn't have listened to her. Who Is She? Who Is Jahara? Who the fuck is Jahara Malik!?
.
Pls Comment