CHAPTER 7

"Main kabhi laut kar aaunga nahi,
Par tum mera intezaar karna."

HIS POV

I surely shouldn't have listened to her. Who Is She? Who Is Jahara?

"Chale?"

"A..um...Jahara,Ye tumhara ghar hai? Ye...ye..toh...ye....sch--"

"School hai? Haa ye school hai. Tumhe kisise milwana hai."

She got out the car but I took some secs to get out.

"Allahbaad High School....My school."

She said taking a breathe. The fuckkkk! Her school!!! Who....The....Fuck....Is....Jahara!? She knows me....I need to see her face....She knows something about me!

She holded my hand and walked up the stairs. I was just staring our hands together, the school walls, the school-ish qoutes. I was so lost that I didn't understand when We stood in front of a classroom--10B

I looked at her with uttermost confused expressions. Her eyes were confident...Thats all I could see!! Oh I have never been against Burkha till now!
I don't remember I had a friend named Jahara! I don't remember this school had a girl named Jahara!

"Kisse milwana hai...Jahara?"

"Ek ladka tha. Bohot pyaara. Tum bohot acche se jante ho usse."

"Kon?

Sumedh."

"Huhhh?????"

:Sumedh Mudgalkar."

"Nahi...Main....Main...main kisi Sumedh Mudgalkar ko nahi janta..."

"Mallika ko bhi nahi jante?"

"Nahi..."

I said gulping.
What is happening? How does she know them? I mean how does she know Mallika....She knows....She knows I am...I am Sumedh.

She opened the classroom door. And omg! I never ever felt soooo nostalgic in my life! The black board, the benches, the scribbls on the wall. I slowly walked inside. I forgot I was with Jahara. I moved my hand over those benches and a tear escaped my eye.
I didn't notice Jahara going to the last bench until she spoke.

"Tumne jaate jaate majak mein kaha tha na,
"Main kabhi laut kar nahi aaunga. Par tum mera intezaar karna.' "

My eyes shot up to her. She had removed her hijab. There stood...The most beautiful girl, My Girl, My Mallika.

"Maine seriously le liya....Karliya intezaar, Sumedh."

Fuckkkkk!! Its Mallika. After 10 years....Fucking 10 years.

"Ma...Mallika....Tum...?!"

I took a step back in shock. I didn't even understand that was sweating.

"Haa main. Jab tumhe Afghanistan mein dekha tab mujhe yakeen nahi ho raha tha ki tum hi...tum hi Sumedh ho. Apne saare shakk ko side rakh kar India wapas aa rahi thi main par jab tumne mujhe bachaya...tab mujhe ehsaas hua...Tumhare...Tumhare Sumedh hone ka. "
.
Pls Comment.
.
Sorry for late updates.