CHAPTER 1

SUMEDH MUDGALKAR and MALLIKA SINGH as lead.

********************************

Ab ki baar mile toh
gale milkar nahi,

haath milkar mile.
Agar aise hi mila tha,
toh kabhi mile hi kyun.

HER POV.

"What a magnificant mosque this!"

I thought as I closely looked at the pillars. It was my dream to learn about ancient architecture. Now that I have a better knowledge, I feel Hindu and Muslim are the most beautiful ones. I am with a group of tourists. Our guide is silently telling us about the mosque. Tourists aren't allowed here. Every girl was wearing a burkha. But I could tell they all were from very good families. Their burkha had golden borders which were very delicately wooven.

"Jahara, aap right side mein jaaye aur durga dekhe."
My guide said.

Jahara..sounds so royal. I love this name more than Mallika. Jahara was a mughal queen who was a dynamic leader. My real name- Mallika also fits in here as in this mosque, only muslims are allowed but I was very fascinated by this names. We all are dressed as muslims. It's actually good. In this bad dry air, My hair is safe because of the hijab. I went to the right side and I was looking closely at the architecture.

My eyes went on a man. He's back was to me. His built was tight. His hair were curly but were neatly tied. He was wearing the darga cap. He wore a white tight pathani. I didn't even see his face but I was attracted.

Just as I was going to go from other way to see his face, there was a turbulence. Everyone got confused. The turbulence became prominent and everyone startes running. As I tried running, I fell down and hurt my head.
I couldn't get up. I felt sharp pain on my leg, my shoulder, head. I felt my leg and my head bleeding but the burkha was too tight to understand anything properly. As my vision blurred, I saw the Man helping some people get up. He turn. I saw him face. It was blurr. Complexion was the only thing I could understand and that he applied heavy kajal...heavier than me! I saw him reach up to me.

"Mohtarma!"

And all I could see was back colour. I felt my body moving. I felt strong arms picking me up. I think the man was helping me. I suddenly felt cushion on back and heard the car door shut. I was in car now maybe.

Those curly hair and strong built was flashing in front my eyes. His voice, I couldn't recall his voice but it was different.

Ughhhh!! I want to see him!
..

Here's the first chapter of
KUCH BAAKI HAI.

First time I am writting to lead's pov, I may make mistake, excuse me for them.

How was this chapter?

Pl comment.
Radhe Radhe

Regards,
Piyusha
Author.