Chapter 4

Eruhaben stood there as the guardian and his group vanished in front of his eyes he couldn't believe it. It is a thousand years of his life to see a baby dragon who have incredible mana.
And he also couldn't believe that a guardian doesn't want to get entangled with everyone of them.

*Sigh* "I shouldn't get my hopes up, His Excellency doesn't need help, but he needs a teacher for that baby dragon." He said to himself. 'There's a chance that he would come to me to teach the little dragon about magic. I still have a chance to be by his side.' He thought.

But maybe I can still encounter him in the Capital.

"I need to go back." Eruhaben turn his back and go back to the crown prince office.
As he arrived at the office of the Crown Prince everyone looked at him expectantly.

"How is it going, Eruhaben-nim?" The Crown Prince asked him looking behind his back if there is the guardian the dragon talk about.
But Eruhaben just shake his head. "The I saw the guardian, but he just turn away and tore the teleportation scroll. As if he doesn't want to  be associate with anyone."

"Eruhaben-nim what does he looked like?" The Mage asked, curious about the appearance of a guardian.

"Hmm... Let's see, he is a crimson angel. I feel that he have a crimson wings behind his back. He has a crimson blood hair, his eyes is observative reddish brown. His beauty can be compared to a dragons beauty. You can think that he's a dragon." Eruhaben described.

'Crimson blood hair???' The Crown Prince thought.
'He can't be that trash or a young master, right?' Ron think.
'That trash can't be the guardian, right?' Choi Han grimaced. Of course they have a bad relationship, who wouldn't hate the person who insulted your destroyed village and the death of your family?

"Wait, Eruhaben-nim, you said that the pers— I mean guardian have a crimson blood hair, right? But there's only one person who have a blood red hair in the Roan Kingdom." Rosalyn said.

"There's a person who have a crimson blood hair??"
"Yes, Eruhaben-nim. In fact that person is currently residing in the outskirt of Northeast of the kingdom. He's the eldest son of the Count Henituse who have a trash reputation." Alver explained.

"Hmm?" Eruhaben was in deep thought right now. There's so many question forming in his mind. For example, why would a trash have a powerful subordinate and have a dragon and beast tribe by his side?

"Arrange a meeting with the Count. Tell him I want to meet his eldest son personally." Eruhaben asked. "I need to confirm his appearance and identity. I can only know it myself if that person is truly the guardian, because I saw his face personally. " The Golden Dragon added.

"I understand, Eruhaben-nim."
"Should we accompany you, Eruhaben-nim?" Vicross suggest.
"We know the way to the Henituse territory, Dragon-nim." Ron added.
"That would be fine. I don't mind. And please don't interfere with my conversation with him if ever." Eruhaben warn.

"Eruhaben-nim? Why there is a smell of another dragon with you?" Pendrick the healer curiously asked. All the people inside of Alver's office looked at him.

"The guardian have powerful individual by his side. A highest grade mage, an individual who can't measure his strength as a butler. A priestess of GoD, a paralyzed person who I feel to be intelligent, a dragon, two fog cat tribe........." Eruhaben listed while looking at Lock ".......and a blue wolf tribe children." Eruhaben finish the list of the people he encounter with the guardian.

"A fog cat tribe?? How are that beast tribe in this western continent. You can only encounter them at the eastern continent." Ron explained.

"Blue wolf children? My younger siblings?? It can't be real right? They're alive? Eruhaben-nim, you're not lying right??" Lock pleaded as he still expect that his younger siblings are still alive and well. Lock looked at Eruhaben as if he's lying or not as he confirmed it he starts to get emotional. Rosalyn and Choi Han start to calm him down and coax him.

'I need to meet them, and thank the person who saved them.  Ah thank god they're alive.' Lock thought.

"But more importantly, a priestess of a GoD with a paralyzed person. I think I know that person. She's Cage and the paralyzed person you talk about is Taylor Stan, eldest son of Marquis Stan." Alver said.

"I think we have to form an alliance with those two after the King's 50th birthday. A person who have a connection with he GoD who accompanying the guardian is already a great ally. " Alver added. All of them nodded.

At Cale Henituse side they have on a deep crisis instead they have a small group it became a large group that was added by the blue wolf children they save from the arm. That's the reason why they got found out by the ancient dragon. And now they're staying at an inn.

Sigh. This is his nth time to sigh their group becoming larger and larger by the time goes by. "Okay listen to me, children. Tomorrow go and look around at the capital and buy all you want. You don't have to worry about money. I have plenty of it." Cale said.

"Hyung, do you need us to help? You're weak and needs protection." The eldest of the wolf children, Maes said. "I don't need your protection, Maes. Your younger siblings will need it. And I don't want you to help me. You're still a child. All you need to is eat, sleep, and play because that's what children do. Do you understand?" Cale asked. "Yes, Hyung." Maes understand.

Maes turn his back and go back to his younger sibling with On and Hong. "Hans, accompany them tomorrow. Do you understand?" Cale ordered. "Yes, Young Master-nim."

"Glenn, help me check the bombs."
"Human, I will also help you." The black dragon said. "That would be a great of help, Dragon-nim." Glenn thanked the baby dragon who raised his wings.

"Miss Cage, Young Master Taylor. Are you okay being left here alone?" Cale asked. "Don't worry about us, Dongsaeng. We can take care of ourselves. Tomorrow, Basen would attend the banquet that the Crown Prince prepare we can make a move silently. And it is your opportunity to appear in the social circles again, Young Master Taylor. " Cale smirk.

"Glenn, let's go." Cale then turn his back to check for the bombs in the vicinity of the capital. Later that night someone notice about the two people looking around the capital. He looked at them intently especially the person with the blood red hair.

"Young Master??" The person whispered.

A/n: chapter 4 done arghhh I'm too busy with school works fvck research and fvck dancing 😭😭😭.

A little play at the Whipper Kingdom

Tonnka: My friend will come here after we eliminate those mages.
Harol: ....... (You have a friend???)