Chapter 11

Hearing the story from Maes, they still can't believe it whether it is true or not only one person who is connected with this kind of situation and that's Cale Henituse himself.

Maes told them about his life but he didn't tell them what really happened to Cale Henituse he just said that Cale died in the hands of the enemy.

Maes didn't tell them that Cale revived after that war and sealed himself and his power in that place even Cale himself forgot that place but Maes knew that Cale remember about it.

If the dragon would describe a person like Cale, who is close to nature they would describe him as the person who is favored by nature and gods.

But for Maes who witness' Cale's life. Maes would describe him as a nature itself and a creation who destroy the things he created at the same time. A creation and a destroyer. A God.

Cale Henituse is not a guardian he may be seen by an ancient dragon or smelled by a vampire as a guardian but Cale Henituse is a god overseeing this world. The problem is that same god forgot that he is a god himself. Maes held back a sigh and made a disgruntled noise.

At the other side of the Western Continent a certain redhead felt the chills behind his back.
'I felt like something bad would happen that will endanger my slacking time.' he thought.

"Dad! The flower you planted bloomed, let's take a look!!!" An excited baby black dragon exclaimed. It's been a month since they stopped getting in the Arm's nerve. Cale decided to plant some flowers in his backyard inside the Super Rock Villa.

The kids help him as well as Hans but Cale is thinking for a second on how the flowers bloomed that fast when he just got it planted a month ago? Maybe the super rock helped him?

Cale just brushed it off and continue to what was his doing. He felt a chills runs his back as he have a gut feeling that some lunatics would barge in his villa.

True to his gut a lunatics really showed up. "Naruuuu!!!" Fredo called out makes Cale look at his direction. Cale saw him smiling while waving at him. Cale scrunched up.

"What are you doing here, Fredo?" He asked he knows that this vampire only comes here if he have something he wants to ask for a favor with the reason he missed his so called 'son'.

"All I know is that you would come here either to ask for a favor with the reason that you miss your son or tell something useless." Cale spat that made Fredo overreacted as if he is hurt.

"You hurt my feelings, Son *sniff*"
"And you interrupted my precious time Duke Ejellan."
"Call me father first."
"No." This made Fredo pouted. Hans who is watching this scene think that who would've thought that the King of Vampires is pouting.

Hans continue thinking until he is detecting a person's aura nearby, just outside their home. This made him alert, it also didn't escape in Raon as Hans look at it. He also feels a familiar aura.

'Those bastard is here? What are they doing in this place.' He thought. "Young Master." He got Cale's attention from Fredo. "They are here. I can sense them. " He told. This made the people inside the villa looked at him.

Cale sighed and answered "It must be Maes." Cale knew that Maes knows about him this may be the reason why the heroes came here.
As Cale thinks more about it he, didn't know what's happening outside his territory.

"Maes, are you sure this is the right place?" Lock can't help but asked. "Yes. You can ask your four  hostage." Maes answered as he looked at Bud and Glenn.

"Fvck!! I didn't expect that they made us become a hostage." Bud whined. "Bud, can you shut up for a second!!! And stop whining!!" Shouted Glenn.

"KAHAHAHA!!! You're Strong!!! Fight me!!" A lion maned like hair said while looking at the swordmaster that ignored by the same person. A scarred face person just rolled his eyes. "Why the fvck, am I got involved in this sh!t when I was just doing my job in here. " He voice out.

"Oh, god!! YOU SHUT UP!!" Shouted Glenn in the top of his lungs. The people looked at. "For fvck sake shut up!!" He continued. "Glenn , why are so moody today? You're such a big meanie."  Bud commented.

"Just choose, you shut the hell up or Cale will strike you a thunder if you don't shut up. Cale can be petty sometimes. Anyways, What did Cale do to the three of you again?" Three felt shivers down their spine as they remember getting punished by the red head for disturbing his peace and sleeping schedule. They choose not to remember those times.

Those thoughts is cut when a blade cut the rope that tied them. This alerted the the heroes. And a ginger head appear smiling at them. "You guys are so loud. A certain bat is already loud enough with his whine and you added with it. Now, the Young Master is dealing with him." He said.

"Hans!!" The four shouted at the same time.
"Naruuu!!!" A certain person shouted as he was thrown outside the villa. "Visit with me like you did last year!" He shouted.

"What did that blood sucker do again to be thrown outside the Super Rock Villa?" Bud asked. "He wants Young Master to pretend as Naru again because the White fvcker wanted to meet his so called nephew." Hans explained this earned the heroes attention.

Especially Choi Han and Ron who have a great hatred with the White Star. Hearing it that Cale already encountered the White Star is concerning. "You can't let, Young Master meet that bastard." Ron voice out. The people looked at him.

"Naruuu, let this father of yours do his favor please!!!" Duke Fredo still shouting. Earning a incredulous look from the people who's watching him.

"I will give you my Mining Area at the Eatern continent full of highest grade magic stone and rare jewe—."
"Deal. You can't take it back." Cale suddenly agreed as he accepted the deal. Cale suddenly change to the younger version of Duke Fredo.

"Young Master, you can't just—."
"Yes, I can." Cale cut Hans word.
With this the vampire gave a satisfied smile as he succeed on making Cale agree.

"You're not going alone!" A black haired swordmaster interrupted in, that made Cale got his attention as well as the people around them. This made Fredo's child face scrunch up.

"Who said that I'm going alone?" Cale said. "Raon is with me, I'm not alone. Fredo can also protect me." He added. "But still...." Choi Han hesitate. "No! Let me go with you!!." He requested.

"..... Can you act?" Hans asked that the black swordmaster answered. "Yes. I. Can!!" Choi Han said.

"No! He can't!" They thought at the same time.

A little play

*Cale and Barrow stuck in a room*

Cale: ......
Barrow: .........

Hans: I think it's gonna be alright.
Ron: *smile* I think so.

*BOOM!!!*

Hans: ....... Young Master *😭😭*

A/n: I'm very busy as I am a graduating student with a lazy personality in it so yeah. Thank you for reading.