Chapter - 5 ( living hell )

She saw her mother sitting on the couch, but after seeing Y-ui she stood up and grabbed her leg while kneeling down .

Yui - Miss Hwang Ir-eum , what are you doing?

Ir-eum - Y-ui baby I am your mom baby please accept this marriage, see your both brothers also accepted this marriage.

Y-ui- Miss Hwang Ir-eum, I once again am saying that I will never accept this marriage, you also know that.

Ir-eum- but-

Y-ui- I am tired Miss Ir-eum

Saying this Y-ui was in her room.

After getting freshen up she headed to her older brother's room.

She knocked on his door. And she heard a small " come in " .

She got in and saw her both brothers sitting over there.

Hyun-jin - Noona , you are back , are you alright, are you hurt anywhere, tell something Noona- .

He was cutted off by a very warm and soft hug .

Y-ui - I am sorry my little tiger, Noona is really sorry to worry you.

She just snuggled more on his neck .

And just then he got shocked, just by feeling something wet on his shoulder.

Hyun-jin - N-n-n-noona are y-ou c-c-crying ?

He said trying to pull her out of his grip , to see her face .

Y-ui - N-o do-n't.

In-youp - Baby please don't cry , it hurts us . Baby leave tiger.

Y-ui she leave Hyun-jin and covered her face using her hands.

In-youp - Hyun-jin-ah leave the room for a few minutes.

Hyun-jin just nodded, tears forming in his eyes just by seeing her own sister in this condition.

After Hyun-jin was gone , she came to her older brother and started sobbing in his embrace.

Y-ui - op-p-a, I m-iss a-pp-a s-o muc-h rig-ht n-now . I j-us-t wis-h h-e w-as he-re f-or u-s .

She said trying hard not to show her crying face to her older brother.

In-youp - But see baby, our Eomma is so happy with this marriage.

Y-ui - Don't call her my Eomma.

In-youp - Wh-what are you s-say-ing baby.

Y-ui - Yes , you heard it right oppa she is just a fucking gold digger.

In-youp - baby are you drunk, baby if you are tell oppa.

Y-ui - I am not drunk oppa , yes she is just a mother fucking gold digger, first she played her fucking toxic game with our dad and now she found a new victim, Mr. Kim Jun-Tae and his family to play this game with. She is doing this much drama just for money .