Chapter 2 ( fight )

In the last part :

Nam-joon - Thank you for the treat Ms Y-ui, Mr In-youp and Mr Hyun-jin.

Y-ui - No problem, infact we also enjoyed the lunch.

They bid their good byes, settled on their cars and drove to their respective destinations.

In this part :

Author's POV

The Hwang siblings reached at their house.

They entered the house.

Mom - you guys are back .

Y-ui- yes mom, what do you wanted to talk about mom ?

Mom - first of all freshen up yourselves and come down stairs while wearing some good and presentable clothings.

Hwang siblings - ok mom.

They all freshened up and came downstairs wearing this :

Y-ui

In-youp

In-youp

Hyun-jin

Hyun-jin

Ir-eum

Mom - my Princes and Princess are looking handsome and beautiful

Mom - my Princes and Princess are looking handsome and beautiful .

Hyun-Jin - Thankyou mom but what did you wanted to talk about to us ?

Mom - S-s- so babies p-pl-ple-plea-please don't get mad at me-e.

Y-ui - mom first call down and you know right we will never get mad at you.

Mom - Ihaveaboyfriend..

In-youp - MOM ARE YOU FUCKING MAD!!!

Hyun-jin - MOM DO YOU KNOW WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, Y-ui Noona AREN'T YOU GOING TO SAY SOMETHING??

Y-ui - Mom are you sure about it??

Mom - Yea baby I am sure about it..

Y-ui - Mom are you happy with him??

Mom - Yes baby I am very happy with him..

Y-ui - Then I don't think I have a problem with it...

Suddenly A sound came from the dining room and everyone and everything got silent.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In-youp Slapped Y-ui

In-youp - I NEVER THOUGHT FOR MY LIFE THAT I WOULD FUCKING HEAR IT FROM YOU ???. YOU WERE ALWAYS THE DADA'S PRINCESS WEREN'T YOU?? HUH??. DAD LOVED YOU SO MUCH, HE CARED FOR YOU SO MUCH...... was it just a joke for you, that you moved on....

In-youp's voice cracked at the end of his sentence

Y-ui - I never moved on from it, I never moved on from Dada's death but I still remember his last words for me...

" Always keep your mother safe and happy, even if you had to forget me keep her happy ".

Y-ui said and was gone in her room.

In-youp - I big time messed up..

Y-ui - I forgot my purse over my room , where should we head mom ??, please send me the location mom and I am going through my car. ( cold as hell )

Mom - Ok baby but -

Y-ui was out of the house before she completed her sentence .

Author's POV: Sorry for the short chapter. I am thankful to you all for the unboundable support you all have given to me and my book.

Love you 💗💗

Shoutout to - Lovely-Lavxnder and _unnieangels27

Thank you for the support unnies . 💗🖤💜💗🖤