Chapter 3 ( personal )

In the previous chapter:

In-youp Slapped Y-ui

In-youp - I NEVER THOUGHT FOR MY LIFE THAT I WOULD FUCKING HEAR IT FROM YOU ???. YOU WERE ALWAYS THE DADA'S PRINCESS WEREN'T YOU?? HUH??. DAD LOVED YOU SO MUCH, HE CARED FOR YOU SO MUCH...... was it just a joke for you, that you moved on....

In-youp's voice cracked at the end of his sentence

Y-ui - I never moved on from it, I never moved on from Dada's death but I still remember his last words for me...

" Always keep your mother safe and happy, even if you had to forget me keep her happy ".

Y-ui said and was gone in her room.

In-youp - I big time messed up..

Y-ui - I forgot my purse over my room , where should we head mom ??, please send me the location mom and I am going through my car. ( cold as hell )

Mom - Ok baby but -

Y-ui was out of the house before she completed her sentence .

In this chapter:

BTS POV

We head to our home because our schedule was free after meeting Ms Y-ui, when we reached home we were greeted by our dad but we got confused because her never waits for us.

Dad - You guys are back come downstairs after getting freshened up, wear some good clothings and Ummm And I have to talk to you all about something too.

BTS - Ok dad

BTS came downstairs wearing their respective outfits and after getting freshened up. They all were thinking what does their dad wanted to talk about to them ?.

BTS outfits

Dad - So you all came , listen you all I have a girlfriend and she is coming over here after a few minutes and try to accept her and her children as soon as possible

BTS POV :
Our world just shattered into pieces after hearing that dad has a girlfriend, how can he forget about mom so easily. did her even loved her or did he just used her ?

Jung-Kook - Dad but-

Dad - I don't want to hear anything, behave yourselves infront of them -

Jun-Tae was cutted off by a car horn outside their mansion.

Author's POV

Time Skip

They all reached to the Kim's mansion and Ir-eum press the door bell .

A man came out of the door wearing a black suit.

He came near Ir-eum, hugged her and kissed her on her lips. Making Y-ui's blood churn from anger.

Y-ui - If you guys are done making out infront of us then can we get inside or you want us to throw up while looking at you both being clingy ?

Y-ui started with an ice voice with a hint of sarcasm in the sentence.

Mom - It's not like that princess. Children he is Mr. Kim Jun-Tae and Jun, They are my children.

In-youp - Aneyong Mr. Kim, I am Hwang In-youp.

In-youp said while bringing his right hand out of his pocket for a polite intro handshake.

Jun-Tae - It was nice to meet you dear .

Mr. Kim said while shaking his hands with In-youp.

Hyun-jin - Aneyong Mr. Kim I am Hwang Hyun-Jin.

He said while bringing his right hand out for a handshake again.

Jun-Tae - It was nice to meet you too dear.

Mr. Kim said while shaking his hands with Hyun-jin.

Y-ui - Aneyonghaseyo Mr. Kim Jun-Tae, this is Hwang Y-ui.

She said while first bowing and then pick her hands out for an another polite handshake. Being totally over formal.

Jun-Tae - Don't be so much formal with me dear, it sometimes is ok to be informal.

Y-ui - I like to have a conversation which is pretty formal, but thankyou for insisting Mr Kim Jun-Tae .

Jun-Tae - I-its ok d-dear.

Mom - I think we should head inside and meet your son's too, right Jun.

Mom said trying to cover up this awkward situation.

Jun-Tae - Yes love, children please come inside.

They all came inside and got shocked by seeing BTS sitting there.

And BTS got shocked by seeing Hwang siblings .

Dad - So sons please introduce yourselves to your soon - to be siblings.

Y-ui - no need of introduction Mr Kim Jun-Tae we all know eachother. Right Mr. Nam-joon ?

Y-ui said with a hint of mocking tone in her voice .

Nam-joon - Of cours Ms. Y-ui.

Dad - How-

Mom - Just leave the children at peace Jun, they must be friends . We should give them space too.

She said to Jun-Tae.

Mom - and children please go and have a conversation at the living room , me and Jun needs to have a conversation.

Ji-Min - Bu-

Y-ui - Sure mom, you both can have your so called conversation.

Y-ui said while being sarcastic and mocking at the same time.

Mom and dad left.

In-youp - This is why I told you, that we should not agree to this relationship princess.

Y-ui - Hyung, this is just a mere teenage crush on eachother. Once they will get bored by eachother, they will leave eachother like they never knew each.

Hyun-jin- but why did you guys agree to this relationship.

Hyun-jin said while mocking and pointing at BTS.

Y-ui - Shut up Hyun-jin, They are all Elder than you, give them respect and be polite.

In-youp - why are you even scolding your own brother because of these cheap people ?

Y-ui - Shut up Hwang In-youp , some of them are still older than you , respect them .

Seok-Jin - Thank you Ms Hwang but are you the daughter of dad's girlfriend?

Y-ui - Yes I am Mr Kim Seok-Jin and I sincerely am apologising for my both of the brothers behaviour, I give you all an asureity that they will not disrespect you all anymore.

BTS - No need to apologise Ms Y-ui.

Then mom and dad came to the living room after their so called conversation with eachother.

Dad - Children let's have dinner and we need to make an urgent announcement too.

BTS - Ok dad

Hwang siblings - Ok Mr Kim Jun-Tae.

Author's note : Hi guys , again thanks for the support you all are giving me and my book. I am going to update a new chapter soon so stay tuned.

Bye bye 😘😘💗💗🖤🖤

And stream FAST FORWARD AND SOMI !!❤️❤️❤️