Chapter 1 ( meeting )

Author's POV

A girl was lying on her bed, not even caring about anything going around her but suddenly a voice came.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* Ring! *, * Ring! * ( alarm clock )

And it ruined her beauty sleep, a girl having a cold and emotionless face woke up from her dream land, which only contains nightmares and a only white room where she would be alone....

Y-ui - Good Morning cruel world. I should do my morning routine asap or I would be late .

Outfit of the day

After doing her morning routine, she came down to the living room of her big mansion , just to find her two brothers fighting like wild cats with eachother

Y-ui - would you guys stop this drama and have or I should say let me have a peaceful morning.

She said in her deep , cold yet morning husky voice .

Hyun-jin and In-youp - Noona / Yu-i

Hyun-jin and In-youp - Good Morning princess.

Y-ui - Good morning hyung , good morning my little tiger .

Y-ui - Where is mom ?

In-youp - She is in the kitchen but guess what she was acting weird .

Y-ui - Like how ?

Hyun-jin - Ummm... She was a blushing mess while texting someone on her phone .

Y-ui - I see .

Y-ui - let's have our breakfast and head to the company.

At dining room :

Y-ui - So mom what happened to you ?

Mom - what happened to me?

Y-ui - why are you blushing like crazy while looking at your phone.

Mom - No I am not.

Y-ui - so do you have fever or are you sick.

She said with a worried expression yet cold voice.

Mom - No no no princess I am absolutely fine. Just wanting you all to know that come home soon today, because I need to talk to you all and we all are going to head somewhere at 7.

Y-ui, Hyun-jin, In-youp - ok mom we will try to be here at 6. Bye mom.

Mom - bye children.

At HWANG ENTERPRISES :

The three bosses of HWANG ENTERPRISES enter the building of HWANG ENTERPRISES. With a cold expression and an emotionless face everyone got scared at their entrence.