Help

"Good morning Mitch" Scott said laying next to me on the bed running his hand through my hairy
"Hey babe"
"Hey why don't you just look gorgeous"
"Oh arnt i" we both laughed and then went into a silence it wasn't an awkward silence but the opposite it felt.... I know this is really cheesy but it.... It felt magical like just being in that silence somehow made me just.......I don't know how to describe it he just.....gives you that feeling.
"So what was my queen planing on doing today?" Scott asked braking the silence. "Ooo well Starbucks for us first off of course I was going to drop Wyatt off at the pet groomers and go shopping at this new shop that just opened up at the mall oh what's it called..."
"Well hope you have fun I am going to go to the studio for a little while then maybe visit some friends just have a relaxing day." he said putting his hands behind his he'd and laying back down causing Mitch to giggle. Mitch proper him self of the bed And headed to the bathroom and started to take a shower. Scott got up out of bed and said "hey babe you know what I'll go get our coffee"
"Okay" so Scott put his shoes on grabbed his wallet and phone but realized that his phone was almost dead so he decided to leave it on the charger and walk out the door down to his car and drove off.

Mitch's POV:
I heard the door close and knew Scott went out for our coffee so I thought I would take my time enjoy my shower just letting the warm water run down from my head to my feet I just stood there relaxed and then I hear the door open and shut the first thing I thought was okay maybe Scott forgot something "hello Scott is that you?" No response "hello Scott please answer me this isn't funny" I said getting a little more scared but still no response so I turned of the water and wrapped myself in a towel and tiptoed to the door I slightly open it and I see nothing so I slowly walk out and as so as I fully get out I see him....again.

Scott POV:
Ugh I wish I brought my phone stupid battery
"Here you are sir"
"Thank you ma'am"
I took our coffee pastries and headed to my car as I pulled out I realized all the traffic around and how it is going to take a while before I will get home "damn traffic too would be the day I left my phone

Mitch's POV
"Travis why....,when..... How....how do you know where I live?"
"Oh Mitch you really think I would give up on you" he said with a smirk
" no I just.... Why are you here?"
"Because I love you Mitch and I am telling the truth when I say I didn't sleep with jake" as he said that I noticed the gun he had in his pants along with a pocket knife he had on his belt with made me more scared then I was before he took a step forward and I took one back until I was against the edge of the bed he stepped closer which caused me to fall on the bed and my towel to almost undo
"You need to leave please"
"Oh but Mitch I already told you I won't give up on you" he spoke as he claimed on top of me on the bed trying to get my towel off and all I can think is where was Scott.

Hey guys I am so sorry I haven't updated in years it's been really long and I'm sorry I will try to update as soon as on as I can that you find r reading it I hope you like it!!!