Please dont

Scott came into our apartment eyes with tears and red. "Scott what's wrong" Mitch asked running up to him he hugged Scott Scott grabed his arms and threw Mitch off of him. "get off of me" Scott said in a angry voice "Scott what happened what's wrong please tell me I wanna help" "we are wrong this is wrong us is wrong" Scott said in an annoyed voice then mumbled to himself but I couldn't make out with what he was saying "Scott what's wrong with you I didn't do anything to you you need to calm down and tell me what happened" "I don't want this anymore or ever again I hate it always have and always will" Mitch started to feel tears falling from his eyes and down his cheek "Scott please just tell me what I did wrong" Scott gave Mitch a glare and then stormed to his room Mitch walked up to it and knock hard "Scott open this door and tell me what happened please" Scott came out and started walking close to Mitch making him back up. "What make you think you ran this relationship who do you think you are." by now Mitch was up against the wall "don't you ever think of someone but yourself or are you just way to selfish to think of anyone else." Mitch felt his heart break he was full out crying now "and then when someone tells you something all you do is cry and run away" (a/n : I love both Scott and Mitch I am officially obsessed with them) "Scott what happened did someone say something to you if so its not true I did nothing ....I love you so much Scott please please believe me I couldn't live without you in my life" Scott backed away and looked at Mitch and said "why would you do this to me then I mean you say you love me really because if you did I wouldn't feel this way about you you are a disgrace to this band to our friendship to our relationship which I don't know if I still want one at least with you" as soon as Scott said that Mitch felt as if he lost everything as if he had nothing anymore as if just hit rock bottom. scott walked to his room Mitch slid down the wall and sat there for a while full out sobbing than Scott came out with a bag filled with clothes and had a jacket on he grabbed his keys and headed to the door "Scott please" Mitch said as he ran and threw himself at Scott trying to find a way to change his mind "please don't leave me I need you I don't know what happened but it's all a lie if someone told you I was cheating I didn't I swear you are the only guy I been with ever since everything happened I love you Scott please"
"Just find someone else shouldn't be hard for you you always look at guys and flirt with them that's all you care about" "that's not true you are all I care about I promise why don't you believe me please"
"Bye Mitch" Scott said and he Walked out "Scott no" Mitch said as he hit the door and started sobbing.
Mitch suddenly wakes up to Scott saying "Mitch Mitch it's ok I'm right here please wake up" Scott was very worried you could tell by his voice Mitch sat up and looked Scott in the eye and started crying Scott grabbed Mitch and hugged him very tight "Mitch what was it about" "you said you didn't love me you you left me"
"I would never leave we will be a couple for the rest of our life's I love you" Scott finished with a smile trying to make Mitch feel better
Mitch hugged Scott again and Scott kissed him on the head they laid on their bed Mitch hold on to Scott for dear life and they both feel asleep.

////---- hey I'm sorry my chapter have been short lately but I'll try to make them longer next time and I know this chapter kinda sucked wasn't that greatly written like at all so sorry but thanks for reading-////