Come home

Scott's POV
"Bye scott" Mitch said as he shut the door. my heart broke as he ran out I just walked slowly into my room and sat at my desk grabbed a notebook and pen then starting writing holding back my tears as I wrote each word. I felt like I lost my best friend because I wasn't thinking before I talked. After writing I placed it into an envelope set it on the desk got up and laid on my empty bed wishing Mitch was here. I love him so much I hate myself for what I did. that night Scott barely slept.

"Mitchy" Kirstie said shaking Mitch trying to wake him up he slightly opened his eyes and immediately closed them again he moaned stretched and looked at her "hey"
"Hey Goodmorning Mitch"
"What time is it" Mitch said while looking around on the walls to see if she had a clock.
"Almost 1"
"Really i slept in late do you have coffee?" Mitch asked
"No that's why I woke you up to see if you wanted to help go shopping and get avi a present for our 2 month anniversary" as she finished her cheeks tinted red.
"What are planning to get him" Mitch asked
"I don't know that's why I want you to help me"
"But kirst I'm....."
"Please Mitch" she said cutting Mitch off "I really need you and it will help you get your mind off of things"
"Fine I'll go" Mitch said
"Yay thank you c'mon lets go" she said
"Okay let me get ready" once I was ready she grabbed her keys, coat, phone, and Mitch's hand and ran on the door. They got into the car and pulled out of the driveway. Mitch didn't really say anything most the ride except for when Kirstie asked him a question. after a while of driving in silence Mitch broke it by asking "hey kirst can I ask you something?"
"Of course you can"
"Do you think I was being a little to dramatic and made to big of a deal?" She sat there not saying anything for a while my phone vibrated in my pocket but I didn't check it then she said "honestly Mitch I don't know I mean he should not have said what he said I understand he was frustrated and annoyed but what he said was not nice sorry I just i...i don't know what to tell you"
"It's fine I just after we go shopping can you drop me off home"
"Of course lets get some coffee"

Scott's POV
It was 12 when I got up I laid in bed for around 20min. I didn't what to get up but I had to I made myself get up I walked to the bathroom took a quick shower and brushed my teeth I put on my ripped jeans and a black tshirt Mitch got me for my birthday last year I cleaned our apartment a bit and watched spongebob on my laptop. I checked my phone every 10 seconds I picked it up and texted Mitch
S: hey Mitch you probably don't wanna talk to me right now I just want you to know I love you and I am extremely sorry for what I said. I love you<3:)
I put my phone in my pocket knowing he wouldn't answer I grabbed my keys and walked out the door I sat in my car for a while thinking and replaying it over in my head. I pulled out and headed to Starbuck. once I got there I parked and walked in once I ordered I heard a voice behind me "Scott is that you?" I turned around and saw this tall broad hansom guy brown hair beautiful hazel eyes. I turned around and gave a look
"It's me Jared...Jared flay we went to high school together we were only like best friends"
"Omigosh yes I remember it's been so long how are you" I asked as I hugged him
"Good and you?"
"Good"
They both ordered there coffee and found a spot and caught up on everything. Jared was moving to LA because family problems and just wanted to get away and how his ex boyfriend cheated on him.
"I'm sorry to hear that jay"
"It's in the past I'm over it tell me about you and Pentatonix by the way big fan." I chuckled and said
"Things are going good great actually except the part with me and Mitch" I looked down and stared at my hands
"What do you mean you guys have been best friends since forever what happened" jay asked with a worried face. I told him everything how we started to date and what happened and told him "the only reason I wasn't around him as much was because I can't imagine hurting Mitch and he then had bad dreams about me and so I gave him his space and left him alone I didn't want to I swear but I didn't want to see Mitch hurt and I hurt him"
My vision started to get blurry as my eyes started to form tears. after talking abs laughing with each other he said "well I have to go Scott I don't want to but I have a job interview need to make money somehow here call me so we could hang out some more"
"Me too" I gave him a hug and once I pulled away Mitch and Kirstie walked in. Jay said bye and walked out not noticing Mitch or Kirstie. I grabbed my coffee and slowly walk towards the door trying to get the attention of one of them.
"Hey Scott." Kirstie said looking at both me and Mitch.
"Hey" said making eye contact with Mitch.
"Can I talk to you Scott" Mitch asked
"Sure" I said nervous and scared he brought me to the small hallway in front of the restrooms.
"Mitch I'm sorry I messed up and I didn't mean what I said I swear I was just being stupid and selfish. I love you sorry."
"Scott your not the only one who should be sorry I completely overreacted you were right I do get annoying and just dumb sometimes and im... "
"Mitch please don't believe that it is not true at all you are perfect amazing if I had to describe you in one word I would go crazy because I couldn't decide which one" my eyes started to water and tears started to fall from both Mitch and I's eyes. "I need you Mitch I love you and i can't live without you I love y...." Mitch grabbed the back of Scotts neck and pulled him in smashing his lips against his. the kiss got more and more passionate until Scott pulled away to get air "damn" Scott said with the biggest grin on his face he pecked Mitch's cheek and made Mitch blush
"Your adorable I love you"
"I love you too Scott!"

-----///// hey sorry I haven't updated in a while thanks for reading it hoped you liked it bye:) //////-------