The friend group

Hey guys what's up my name is y/n and I am going back to Hogwarts this year because it is my 6th year I've been going since first year and since then I have made a lot of friends and I have a big friend group and mean medium big friend group so yeah also I'm friends with people in other houses so yeah like for example like last year
I worked on a few projects with Neville long bottom and harry potter also one of my friends. Well the whole "goldin trio"
Yeah so because I usually help everybody with work and I get everyone's grades up to an a ➕ and  I hang out with all the popular girl's and boys i get called sometimes a popular nerd 🤓 cuse well like I said I am really smart so yeah that's the things about me so basically I am saying that's me I am also a green grass 💚 so yeah my parents always tell me about my oldest twin Astoria
She died in birth. She was the oldest cuz she was born 1 minute before me or however long it takes a twin to get born before the other one so basically I grew up as an only child just like Draco just like pansy just like Enzo just like Blaise so yeah so let me tell you what happened last year that kind of made my friend group go crazy it was kind of a fight well an argument and it was between all of us it was between every single one of the boys blasie, Draco, Enzo, Theo, Mattheo, and last but not least Tom me and pansy so basically it was an argument I don't really want to get into it but just know that it was kind of big so yeah this summer has been great though me and pansy apologized to each other and we apologize to Enzo and Mattheo apologized to us and I don't know how he did it but he got tom to apologize to us just know that the argument was kind of about me I didn't really get into it but it was the boys so they usually will not argue about me but usually will they're very overprotective of me because we've known each other our entire life all of us. But we're all best friends so yeah Tom apologized and that's really where we are now the summer was great I started dating regulus in the beginning and he is so super sweet and nice but yesterday we broke up and now is only one day left of Summer and we're going to have so much fun on this last day me pansy Matt  blaise Tom even Theo said sorry to me and I said it was okay because I love theo so today we're going to have so much fun I'm meeting pansy at her house with the other boys and it's so sad that Draco doesn't get to come but he's the only one who hasn't talked to anybody all summer not even his two cousins Tom and Mattheo but I'm not really worried about him because I saw his dad cuz him and my dad kind of work together but that's okay cuz I'm pretty sure we'll see him at Hogwarts tomorrow.