~NO!... ~

~Hello to Everyone so I think I will post once a week because of the school but I also might try to make it more often but I will see , uhm yeah let's begin to the story! ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__-someones  thought
##-call
() -explanation
~~-my random comments
**-action/time lap
P. O. V
.
.
.
.
No ones P. O. V
~After Mikey got to Takemichi he saw him looking at the mask being really concentrated and Mikey found it kinda cute~

Mikey- How come you have so much energy ???

Takemichi- Ne.. I don't know, but what do you think of this one?? *points at a blue mask with his eyes sparkling *

Mikey-*looks * indeed it will look very cute ,it will look even cuter on you Michy! *comes closer an snuggles in Takemichis neck *

Takemichi- M-Mikey??!...*clears throat, blushing and looks back at the mask * So do you think it will suit me?

Mikey- Of course everything you wear you make it work! My Michy is very beautiful so I don't care how much it cost well get it if you want!

Takemichi-*blushes more * Ok but let's ask first o-okay?

Mikey- Mhnm.. *doesn't want to move but had to*

Takemichi-uh.. *comes to the salesman *Hello *smiles *

Salesman-Hello! ,what a handsome young man how can I help you?

Takemichi- I would like to ask how much it cost *points at the blue&black mask *

Salesman- Oh it's ???? yen (guys I don't know how much it should cost but !!BTW IT FROM PINTEREST CREDID TO THE OWNER!! so yh-)

Takemichi- Wah I will take it*smiles brightly*

Mikey- Michy here's the money so I wanna go and buy some snacks I saw dorayaki and there's more you want some?

Takemichi-Your money?! Ne I can buy it myself!

Mikey- Cmon I invited you here so I pay! Ok I will get some of your favourite as well and pay with my money!

Salesman- Your a cute couple to be honest

Takemichi-*blushes * where not a couples, also I would like this one for that boy

~this one is from a YouTuber doing mask on shorts so CREDITS TO THEM!! (quality is bad I cropped it sorry((  )

Salesman-You have a great choice.. In total it will be  ???? yen

Takemichi- Heres the money * gives his money and after the salesman packed tha mask takes it , smiles * Have a great night!

Salesman- Same to you buddy! __What a nice guy more of these customers will be great __

Takemichi-__Wheres mikey- hopefully he will like and I should give his money back *sees him  here's he __*runs up to hin* Hey Mikey!

Mikey- Ne Michy I got you some of your favourite mochi strawberry and blueberry flavoured *smiles *

Takemichi- *eyes sparkling * Thank you Mikey! *hugs him * btw I also got you something!

Mikey-What you've got me?

Takemichi- *takes from the bag and shows him the red mask * I also got you one since I saw you looking at it and I thought it will fit you perfectly *smiles a bit nervous *

Mikey- Aww Michyyy!! *hugs him * I love ittt *spins Takemichi a little *

Takemichi-Wah .. Hhehe I glad you liked it btw lemme put it on you *Mikey put him down and let Takemichi put it on him* It suits you do good! *blushes and smiles brightly *

Mikey- You think so? Well.. Let's put on yours to!

Takemichi- Yeah could you help me?

Mikey- Sure! *gets the mask and puts on Takemichi * Done!

Takemichi- how do I look? *giggles*

Mikey- You have a nice taste! And cute as always*hugs blushing a bit* thank you for the mask!

Takemichi- *hugs back * Btw here's you money back I didn't want for you to pay it so I payed it hehe..

Mikey-*looks at Takemichi* What?! nonsense why didn't you I told you to!

Takemichi- C-cmon Mikey ...Ne...It's alright

Mikey-Hphm , Fine, ...fine this is the last time for other things I'm paying!

Takemichi- Deal..
.
.
.
.
~After they hangout more and had fun with Mikey,clinging, teasing Takemichi and some funny stories that have been told Takemichi saw someone ~
.
.
.
.
Takemichi-oh look it Emma!*takes Mikey hand and runs up to her, but almost there stops as he saw someone with a-a... BAT?!

Takemichi-*lets go of Mikeys hand and runs faster , and got hit in the head*

Mikey-__huh why is Takemichi- running like this? Btw where's Dr- __*sees how Takemichi pushed Emma away and gets in the head a hard hit * EMMA, TAKEMICHI! NO!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
~This is for today and I will update tomorrow since this chapter ended up pretty short but I wanted to make it more interesting  and some fluff  added to the lovers oh Mitake, bye bye 👋 and hope y'all have a great day/night ❤
!!SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES!!~