Chapter 4: summer

Summer of 1996 was horrible and not fun at all. It was one of the worst summer's Apollo has ever had. Sure he was with Draco the whole summer. Sure he and Apollo had a lot of …… quality time together. But this summer was still tje 2nd worst summer Apollo had in his entire life. It was horrible. 

In the first couple of weeks of summer, the only death eater at Malfoy was Bellatrix lestrange and Peter Pettigrew. As you know, most of the death eaters, including Lucius, had been arrested and placed in Azkaban. Apollo loved that there was no more death eaters around but he and Cassie wished that Peter, Bellatrix and their father have been arrested to but you know, at least they believe he is real now. However, Voldemort was furious with this fact. The more angry Voldemort is, the more dangerous he becomes so Apollo had to deal with that. And you wanna know how Apollo deals with that?     By being even more annoying and winding Voldemort up about having no noise and losing a fight with a baby. 

After 3 weeks or so, Voldemort had the dementors break the death eaters out of Azkaban. So once again Malfoy manor was filled with every single death eater. It was horrible. Cassie, Draco and Apollo could never be alone. Apollo was being draked to meetings up to 10 times a day. It was horrible. Though you would think with his death eaters back Voldemort would calm down, but no he got so much worse. He was angry at all the death eaters, especially Lucius, for being dumb enough to be captured. Apollo had to watch a lot of people be tortured. But hey, at least he had a lot juicy stuff to write to Dumbledore about. And in one of these meetings he found out about something called a horcrux and was able to tell Dumbledore about it so that was fun. 

But the worst part of the whole summer happened in late July/early August. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 5pm on a Saturday night and Cassie and Apollo were once again in Apollo's room messing about. Apollo was letting Cassie put make him on him while playing never have I ever. (Apollo was the only one actually drinking, Cassie had shots of juice)  Cassie had down like 3 out of the 10 shots she was given. Apollo had already downed 9. By this point, Cassie had applied foundation, concealer, blusher and eyeshadow. She just needed to do Apollo's lipstick. 

"Ok Apollo. Never have I ever….. made out with a clown in the car park to kings cross station" 

"First off, that's really specific. Second off, i feel targeted" 

Cassie laughs as Apollo downs his last shot. 

"Ha i'm the queen of the castle. Get down you dirty ras-" 

Suddenly Voldemort walked in and Cassie goes quiet but Apollo doesn't seem to notice as he tacks Cassie's quiet to over thrown her. 

"Hail to the king!" 

But that makes Voldemort angry. "Apollo, Cassiopeia! What are you doing?". As Apollo finally notices Voldemort, he laughs, finishes the lip stick and says "Look down. Your talking to your highness. You can't hurt me because I'm your sole heir.". Apollo and Cassie burst out laughing but Voldemort quickly shuts them up "Wash that stuff off your face. Men do not wear make up, Apollo. Only woman.  Then both of you get to the meeting hall. We are having a death eater meeting. Apollo wear the robes. It is time to show your worthiness" before walking off. 

Apollo and Cassie only had one thought on their minds. 'Oh no'. 

The siblings quickly did as their father told them, only to meet Draco at the entrance who was also wearing matching robes. Draco looked terrified so Apollo grabbed his hand, whispered in his ear "we'll be fine. I'll protect you" before kissing him on the lips, letting go on hos hands and walking into the meeting behind Cassie.

Cassie quickly goes and sits un her seat next to Bellatrix while Draco and Apollo were told to stay standing at the front. Apollo could clearly see there was a new chair between his chair and Narcissia for Draco which Apollo was happy about. At least they'll be sat next to each other.