Chapter 2: summer

"My fathers a homo. Bellatrix isn't pleased at all" 

"Apollo" 

"Father, homo. How's the boy toy? Oh wait Abraxes is dead" 

"Crucio!" 

"Missed me! Missed me! Look who's the homo now?" 

"Apollo stop this nonsense. Or i will crucio you" 

"UMM I don't know if i should"

"Apollo!" 

"Hey maybe you should go looking for your nose instead of getting angry at me?" 

"crucio!" 

"Missed again? Oh dad you are rusty. Oh are you made because I outed you as a homo?"

"CRUC-" 

"Gotta stop you there. I have something important to do. See ya!" 

"APOLLO GET BACK HERE!" 

With that Apollo ran away and met Cassie in his room.

"Did you get it?" 

"You know i did" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This how most of the summer 1995 went.  

You see at the start of the summer, Lord Voldemort moved into the west wing of Malfoy Manor which meant Cassie and Apollo no longer had a whole wing to themselves. They now had to share it with Voldemort and multiple death eaters, including Bellatrix Lestrange and her husband. 

Apollo and Cassie hated it.  

There was a death eater meeting every single day. Some of them were with all the death eaters. Some of them were with just one or two Death eaters. But Apollo had to sit in on all of the meetings and on all of the plannings. Cassie was only forced to sit in on the very bog death eater meetings. But Apollo had to be there for every single meeting. He even had to be in meetings where Bellatrix, Voldemort's second in command, wasn't meeded. 

WHY IN MERLIN'S NAME DID HE NEED TO BE THERE? 

Apparently Voldemort had named Apollo his heir or something just in case Voldemort dies and that meant Apollo needed to learn everything, and i mean everything, while being at every single meeting and planning session. Apollo hated it. He didn't want to continue this stupid thing. Though Apollo and Cassie used these meetings to annoy Voldemort and the other death eaters. 

Also let me tell you. Apollo was not pleased when he found out his head of house was a death eater. That was not a nice day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was once again another death eater meeting. This meeting was a huge meeting that included every single death eater, including Greyback's pack. Which met Cassie had to be at the meeting as well as Apollo. The only person in Malfoy Mannor who wasn't in the death eater meeting was Draco Malfoy. 

Lucky! 

All the death eaters were wearing their black death eater robes but with the hood down and with no masks. So you could clearly seee all of the death eaters faces and their luscious locks in Lucius's case. Apollo and Cassie were also meant to be wearing death eater robes that Voldemort had gifted them.  But they both refused. So instead they were wearing their own clothes. Cassie was wearing jeans and a hoody that was two different shades of red. Apollo had no idea where she had gotten that froom. Apollo was wearing black leggins and a blue top on it that said some very inappropriate things on it. He was also wearing a leather jacket with spikes and chains attached. Once again, he was wearing chain necklaces.