Chaos at The Callenreese Household

When he heard Spectros admit to making Elena cry, Oper gently shoved Elena into Deuce's arms and marched over to the ghost. He then decked the boy square in the face and sent him flying into the bleachers, something he could do as a fellow spectral being.

"You no-good bastard! Do you not have any concept of personal space or boundaries?! Elena's neurodivergent, you bastard! She doesn't deal with surprises or bright lights well! But did you ask what she was okay with, no! You just did whatever you wanted without any regard for how Elena would feel, and I bet you didn't even ask consent if you took her picture!", Oper accused. Spectros looked even more ashamed of himself at the last part, and Oper sneered at him.

"You didn't, did you? You better delete that photo, and any others you may have of her. And if I see you so much as mention Elena's name on your trashy blog, I will hunt you down and make you wish you never became a ghost.", Oper hissed at him, hardly pointing his finger onto Spectros's chest. Then he walked off with a single cold glare, took Elena back from Deuce, and walked out of the gym without a word. Everyone in the gym, save for Spectros (who was still sulking), looked on in shock.

"Did Oper Phantom just defend a normie?", Claw asked no one in particular as he watched the gym doors close.

"I think he did.", Draculaur said, just as shocked. Franky blinked in confusion.

"Who was that guy?", the young monster asked. Heath gave him a wide-eyed look.

"That was Oper Phantom, son of the Phantom of the Opera. He's almost a total loner, and he only really hangs out with Johnny Spirit and Deuce Gorgon, those guys you saw with him. He's also a bit of a rebel. Doesn't really agree with a lot of rules of monster society, and he isn't afraid to admit it. He also hates normies. Like, hates.", the elemental explained. Draculaur nodded.

"And apparently, he's Elena's friend she's been telling us about.", the vampire realized. Cepos gasped as he realized something as well.

"And that delinquent just left with my Elena! He'll have her over my double-dead, royal corpse! Ghoulia, grab my things, we're going to that bastard's lair!", Cepos declared dramatically. None of his competition for Elena's affections bothered to correct his use of 'my' before Elena's name, still too shocked to. Ghoulia nodded and started gathering Cepos's things, having the foresight to grab everyone else's as well. Alban blinked.

"And where that be?", the yeti asked. Claw gulped nervously.

"The catacombs."

—-----------------------------------------------

When Elena woke up again, she was laying on something very soft. She sighed in contentment. The soft thing smelled like cinnamon and lavender. It smelled like Oper.

Elena heard the sound of a door clicking open and closed. Opening her eyes, she sat up and got a good look at the area around her. She was in what looked like a bedroom, and was in the bad, covered in a purple quilt. Everything looked purple, and the room was lit by purple light. There was a couch with a coffee table and TV on the other side of the room. Looking back at the door, Elena was surprised to find a relieved looking Oper, holding two cans of soda and a plate of cookies.

"Mornin, sugar. You feelin' better?", the phantom asked. Elena smiled at him and nodded. She didn't ask how he knew what happened and just assumed he figured it out on his own or someone told him.

"Yeah. Where am I?", Elena asked. Oper went over to her and sat down on the other end of the bed, setting the cookies down as well.

"You're in the catacombs; my studio, to be specific. This is where I stay when I want to work on something overnight.", Oper explained. Elena looked around admirably.