!!Not a Chapter!!

I will address things so it makes more sens in the next chapters
Some will be about our mc others about side character and even about my plans about this story

1 2 3 begin set GOOO!!!!!!

_________________________________________________

About Error;
Error is around 800 in my AU and his pronouns are HE/THEY/GLITCH and is a homosexual.
He hasn't ever been in a relationship ever!! Shocking ikr gasp gasp.
He had a strong bond with his older brother ErrorTale Papyrus but despises other villagers.
His memory got a serious reset after the centuries of being locked in the anti void. The only thing he remembers was a blurry memory of Ink before he left the anti void and abandoning him there. He doesn't remember his AU and brother. He also lost his ability that classic has mentioned in chapter 5 coming out (Sept 15). Time goes at diffrent speed in AUs, the original AU's time goes a lot slower than ____Tale and ErrorTale. Which is the reason of the age diffrence of each Sans AUs. ErrorTale's time goes 100x faster than UnderTale's. Glitch has sever Haphephobia. He hates when people touch him but makes progress with that in the future with Ink.His current outfit is his old one he wears first before his creator changed it. (image under shows which outfit im talking about.

 (image under shows which outfit im talking about

(Psilocybin on Pinterest)

About Ink:
He is around 1000 years old from now and uses HE/THEY/IT pronouns. He is also a omnisexual with a male preference. He was in a relationship once with a closer person but their soul got destroyed and passed away in dust. It is now hard for Ink to trust himself to love someone again. His AU isn't considered an actual AU anymore since no monsters reside there and Ink/____Tale sans isn't here anymore.  Inky's first outfit was in his first attempts to actually make himself a outfit. His current outfit was made by him with the help with Lust Sans. Ink doesn't consider himself a type monster but more of an anomaly. He is also the half-god of Creativity and Creation. He currently stays at the doodle sphere most of his time, he enjoys that place more than other seprate dimentions. He has Athazagoraphobia and a mild case of Leukophobia, Monophobia, and a severe case of Kenophobia. He has yet to learn the modern language that most monsters use. So until maybe chapter 7 he will be speaking the language mentioned in chapter 1-2 I believe.

 So until maybe chapter 7 he will be speaking the language mentioned in chapter 1-2 I believe

(@Favreaper on Pinterest)

About the Author;

I am thinking about having a post schedule or like how often will I post. I am a trans male (ftm) and use HE/THEY I am not sure about my sexuality yet but I know I love men a lot and women less but still love them. I am 71 backwards and studies languages. French is my mother tougue and English is a second language I've learnt from living in Canada. I'm from Quebec, Quebec and I'm currently learning Spanish. I love every color but some are harder to style. My school weakness is probably Math, I get some decent grades to pass but it's hard for me to learn. My main fandoms are Genshin, HSR, CRK, UnderTale and DND. I'm a big Ink kinnie and he's been my favorite since that start of it. I own 3 cats and I'm married in rp with my husbando Bubble. 

About the Update schedule;

It will probably be every Wednesday/Thursday at 6am EST if not a day longer I hope</3

I'll try to make my stories scheduled so I don't have to worry about the late posting bye!!
See you next chapter.