Sep-14-2023

My morning: got up in the middle of the night from a thunderstorm, which was awesome, I sleep better during storms. Then I woke up again later to my alarm. Got up got ready and then texted my boyfriend. Then my mom drove me to school.

Right now me and my boyfriend are fighting. He thinks I'm too touchy with my friends(ex: I link arms, hold hands, lay on them, lean on them, hug them, put my legs on their legs) I'm just physically affectionate with my friends. I don't really want to go into detail, but he wants me to stop because it's more romantic touching in his opinion while I think it's platonic.

Anyways algebra was fun(not), I emailed back and forth with my boyfriend trying to come to a compromise. I emailed with my friend Eli too. The bio, we had a test but I got a good grade on it! Bio was fun because I have lots of friends in that class. Then Lunch, Eli skipped to join us.

We played spin the bottle(hand-shake edition) but Jack kissed Eli's hand! It was adorable. Anywho then I went to art. Wattpad doesn't want me to insert images so I made it the banner thing.

Then I went to English which was fun. We had a sub so the work was easy. I wrote about the rain and read some snippets of books. I was emailing Eli and my boyfriend the whole time.

Then I walked to the bus with my friends. Once I was was home from the bus I just hung out before drum lessons. That's about it :T