Move In Part 1

We packed our vials and rode Firro to the castle. We passed a school of piranhas and shivered. They aren't as cute as they look.

We got to the festival along with what looked like the entire ningyo community. Cleonna and Salani were at the throne with an entire army behind them. A variety of fish species swam above.

It was peaceful except for the part about evil queen trying to wipe out our existence...

"1 hour." I said, hoping we could pull this off. "Well, we should go," said Millina to Firro as he transformed to Edriel, "good luck." She said, and followed Edriel to position.

We split up and got ready. It was going to be a long day...

Soon enough, Cleonna began another long boring speech about revenge. When she was done, we moved in. Carrie knocked out the guards and town folks, meanwhile Millina and Firro stole Salani and Cleonnas staff, rendering her magic less. Or so we thought..

She angrily cried out for her guards and Salani. No answer. "What have you done! Foolish children! You don't know who your messing with!" We all gathered at the foot of her thrown. All except Millina and Edriel. Cleonna transformed into a huge water dragon.

Suddenly, the ground started to shake. The ground rose up, higher and higher until we hit the surface. Cleonna called Salani, and surprisingly, she came. "Your pity potion doesn't work on Salani!" She screamed from her new body. She turned Salani into a beast like her, making our chances harder.

"Millina!" I screamed. "Edriel!" There was no reply. When I began to lose all left hope, dozens of beasts rose looking just like Firro. One in particular caught my eye. As I heard Cleonus frustration, I walked over to the violet eyed creature.

"Millina?!?" I was in shock. Maybe we do have a chance. As the rest of my family begin to transform into a beast, I found Firro. "Thanks!" I said as I to begin to transform.

"No no no!" Cleonna cried, other than acting like a five-year-old her attitude was a bit intimidating. Just then, Cleonnas guards appeared as beasts like her. I knew this is about to get really ugly...