The Festival Part 2

I flew back to the festival as fast as I could. I found myself in the cafe with the others, used the mind spell and told them everything. "Moms alive?" Millina said."For now, but if Cleonna finds her she won't be." She gathered every one back to the stage." So, Billy-Bob. Would you throw our guests in so we have no more interruptions!" She strictly and loudly said." Uh sure." He said. He opened the gate. He grabbed Andrea. She didn't struggle and let him hold her. Then, out of the blue, she disappeared. Cleonna wasn't mad. She simply smiled." She'll be back. In the mean time." She looked at Carrie. "Of course." Said Billy-Bob. He grabbed Carrie next. Then she disappeared. I was so confused. Cleonnas face was turing red. "Fredrick! Grab her, Billy-Bob, grab Millina! Throw them together. Don't let them vanish!" Fredrick grabbed me and held me very tightly." Sorry." He quietly whispered to me. The guards swam us to the top of the pool and dropped us. I felt the pull of the tornado. Millina softly said"Ready?" I wasn't sure what she meant. Ready to die? Ready to vanish? Then all I could see was a glare of black. I could not see. I could not talk. I could not feel. I could not smell or hear. Then the light came back to me.

I awoke surrounded by Carrie, Raluni, Andrea, and Millina. I was in that cave again. But then I realized my spell was effective. The cave was bright and looked like a sort of apartment. The walls were rock and the ground was cold sand. Then a lady walked in. It was mom." Are you ok?" My magic was too strong and may have coerced you unconscious." I summoned you here to save you." She explained.Andrea pitched in. "We found the note you left. The we need to get the nectar. We need to go to Catherine's Pearl. The Nectar is the only thing that can stop Cleonna." I knew exactly what she meant somehow." Let's go, we need to operate it now before its too late. I heard Cleonna mention that she will attack tomorrow at dawn. We have 9 hours, pack up and meet me back here in 10 minutes." I adjured.

Ten minutes later, we were at the mouth of the cave. We decided it would be best if Carrie, and Andrea stayed back." The nectar will alter her tail to legs and put in ningyo land jail permanently." I started." Mom, you lead. You know the route best. After all, it was where you were last free." I finished. As we started our journey, we knew we had to cross seamounts, audit pitch-black caves, and revive deadly and dangerous creatures. After all, if ningyos exist, who knows what else is out there.