When I Hoped There Were No More Surprises...

I froze. I had just discovered my hole life was a lie and that I'm queen of fish people. I was furious that everyone has lied to me. And for what! A secret world. A secret dynasty. And they pushed me to the land. I dropped the letter, and looked for a spell. " veromos kiddidas alinqu flono." I said. I then walked through the bars. "Alhiqanda grinha." I swam as fast as a car and found myself in some cave. I felt so faint. I fell and was fast asleep.

About an hour later, I woke up. But I wasn't where I fell asleep. This cave was different. Very different. It had almost no light and felt old and sad and frail. Then I heard something."Is someone there." A voice said. It was hoarse voice of an eld woman ."Hello? Anyone? Please, I'm back here. The key is just on that rock." I followed her voice and found the key." Who are you? Why are you here?" I was so baffled and a little frightened."My name is Lucina. Please help me." I decided to let her out. I put the key in and turned it and the door easily opened. " Why were you imprisoned? She took a deep breathe before starting." I was..." She stopped. Her eyes grew wide and she held my shoulder. " No, it can't be. Mya?" How does she know me? Wait Lucina! That was the name that signed the letter! So that means..." Mom?" I burst into tears and she hugged me." How did you get here! Did Raluni give you our family's book?" She suddenly affirmed." Well, I got the letter and the book, and Millina found me." Wait... Millina! "Mom I have to go, I'll be right back, but first... I looked for a certain spell. Vrooshka geen decora. The cave turned into a hidden little hit. Rock on the outside, but beautiful on the inside. Running silver water, glow coral, and bedrooms were contained." Bye!" I soared away and hoped she didn't follow.