Problems

Cameron's P.O.V
I woke up because something or someone was moving about in my arms. I opened my eyes to see Alex's big brown eyes staring back at me. I said "Good morning beautiful" I moved towards her to kiss her, but she dodged my kiss. I was a little confused but I decided to pay it no attention.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex's P.O.V
The sun was blaring through the curtains so I was moving a lot until I realized I was in someone else's arms, I looked up to see Cameron's adorable face and little snores coming out of his mouth now and then. Wait Alex you can't forgive him so easily, he CHEATED on you. I really needed to avoid him but as I was about to get up Cameron opened his eyes letting me see those amazing brown eyes.
He said "Good morning beautiful" Then he leaned in going to kiss me but I dodged it because I couldn't forgive him so I needed to avoid at all times. He looked like he was about to say something but I think he decided not to say it. I wonder what he was going to tell me. Oh well guess it's his business.

***

It was is awkward saying goodbye because he would always try and get very close and personal with me, but I kept rejecting him.
I still love him, even if I hate his guts. I really do love him, and if I get back together with him, I won't be able to stop myself from falling in love again. But what if he breaks my heart all over again. I don't think i'll be able to handle it again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cameron's P.O.V
Its been 1 month. 1 whole fucking month, and she still hasn't talked to me, or even fucking looked at me.
It is really pissing the shit out of me. She thinks everything is back to normal, like I didn't even cheat on her. I am so getting her back, I love her so much but clearly that isn't enough for her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex's P.O.V
I have been crying myself to sleep for a whole month now, all because I keep avoiding Cameron. Trust me, I love him so fucking much but I am honestly terrified that he will break my heart and i'll have to endure all that pain, all over again.
He keeps staring at me when we're at school, but I don't take notice of him. Apparently Cameron told Allison to fuck off when he found out that she set him up, to break us up, but thats all rrumors
After hearing this everyone thought I would come running back to Cameron, but there is no way in hell I was ever going to do that. Never.