Cameron

Alex's P.O.V
I was waiting for Danny to come over because I really needed a friend right now and also that text message freaked me out a lot.
I just needed someone I could trust, and I knew for sure I could trust Danny.

5 minutes later ...

The doorbell rings "Coming!" I said as I walked to the door, I opened the door and said "Hey Danny" But I stopped because the person at my door was certainly not my BFF. It was Cameron.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cameron's P.O.V
After I left that bitch Allison's place I knew I needed to sort things out with Alex. I wanted her back, and I was gonna get her.
I arrived at her place and knocked on the door, I could hear her shouting "Coming!" So I waited. When she opened the door she said "Hey Danny" But she stopped because obviously I wasn't Danny. I said "Hey Alex, can we talk for a sec" I expected her to slam the door in my face but she just said "Sure whatever" She stepped outta the way and let me in "So what did you wanna talk about Cameron" I knew she was angry at me because her face was tearstained and she was a mess "Alex, I wanted to talk about us," I stepped towards her but she stepped back "There is no more us Cameron, you cheated on me and I could never forgive a cheater" I wanted to cry, I know its not manly to cry but I honestly did "Please don't say that Alex, I love you Allison set me up, she wanted you to break up with me" I kept on stepping forward until she had nowhere to go "Cameron, I honestly don't care that she set you up, all I care about is that you fell for it and cheated on me" She started crying and started hitting me, which didn't really hurt but it killed me to know that I caused this pain. I needed to make it right, so I grabbed her face and smashed my lips on hers. I loved the taste of her lips, they were so soft. I felt her pull away but I wouldn't let her, she started kissing back, I licked the bottom of her lip to see if she accepted me, but she didn't so I grabbed her ass and she opened her mouth. I took my chance and slid my tongue in. Man It felt amazing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex's P.O.V
Cameron grabbed my face while I was punching him and kissed me. I loved the taste of his lips but he cheated on me and I couldn't forgive that, so I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me. I felt him lick the bottom of my lip asking for acceptance, but I denied, then I felt him grab my ass. I was surprised so I opened my mouth, as I did his tongue slid in. Damn it felt so good. He picked me up, without breaking the kiss and opened a random door. It was my bedroom. He carried me to my bed and laid on top of me, still kissing me. His hands roaming my body, I moaned and I felt him smirk while kissing, so I put my arms around his neck and pulled on his hair. Making him moan.
We finally broke apart because we needed air. I looked up at the ceiling and sighed, Cameron looked at me and pulled me closer as he grabbed my waist. We just laid there in silence, it wasn't an awkward silence, just a peaceful silence.
I was really tired, so my eyes grew heavier and heavier until I shut my eyes and drifted to sleep.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cameron's P.O.V
As we broke apart she just stared at the ceiling, maybe she thinks kissing me was a mistake, Oh god I hope not.
I just grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. I heard her yawn and close her eyes. She looks so adorable when she sleeps, I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes.
We fell asleep holding eachother. I liked that.