Rumours

Cameron's P.O.V
I am the biggest dick in the entire fucking world, I messed up the one relationship I actually liked just because I couldn't keep my fucking dick in my pants. I need to find out who filmed and posted that video so I can pound them, But i've got a feeling I already know who it is.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex's P.O.V
I was so stupid to actually trust that bastard. And when he said he loved me at the party, I just couldn't believe him anymore.
I stopped my rant in my head when I got a text on my phone, I looked at it and I was surprised it wasn't Cameron. Wait why would I be expecting a text from Cameron, he's probably fucking Allison right now. It was from an unknown number and it read.

I know your secret "Danger"

I dropped my phone and gasped, How do they know, I kept it secret. How did they fucking find out?? I didn't know what to do. I was sad about Cameron, but I've got bigger problems now, so I decided to call Danny, I hadn't seen her in ages because she went on holiday with her family but she's back now, and I need help.

D - Danny
A - Alex

D - Hey Alex, OMFG I missed you so much, look I saw that video on Insta, and I'm really sorry, do you want me to come over

A - That would be perfect Danny, I missed you so much to, I feel like I have saw you in like 100 years

D - Haha, okay enough talking I'll be right there in like 5 minutes okay

A - Okay see you in 5 Danny

D - Okay bye

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Allison's P.O.V
Fuck yeah, it actually worked, Alex broke up with Cameron and now he is all mine. Wow I am brilliant. I invited Cameron over to my house because I wanted to have some fun and he wanted to get Alex out of his head, so he accepted my offer.

10 minutes later

"Hey Cameron, come on in" I smiled and let him in "Oh hey Allison, thanks for letting me come here, by the way I really need to talk to you" I was a bit surprised, I thought he wanted to come over for sex. huh. Well that just ruined the mood.
"So what did you wanna talk about Cammy" I started getting closer to him, but he didn't look interested, he replied saying "I know what you did with Hillary and Brittany, Allison" I was panicking at this point, how would he know that we all have sex sometimes, okay Allison play it cool, "What are you talking about Cameron, what did we do?" I was actually really nervous, but I kept on smiling until he spoke "I know you were the one who posted that video of us on a secret account" OMG thank god he didn't know about us. But this is a problem as well, but I don't actually care about loosing Cameron anymore, I just want to make that skanks (Alex) life miserable. "How did you find out" I smirked "So it was you, why would you do that?" I giggled, because that was a stupid question "Duhhh!! Isn't it obvious, I was gonna lose my sexy boy toy to some skank" I waited to see his reaction, but he just smirked "Well thanks for telling me that you whore" My eyes went wide "You can't say that to me you dick" He just laughed and walked to the door "Oh but Allison, I just did" And with that he walked outta the door. Outta my life.