Mistakes

Alisson's P.O.V
After I told that skanky ass bitch to leave Cameron, we started dancing and things got a little heated on the dancefloor.
So I got on my tiptoes and whispered into Cameron's ear "Wanna take this to my room" I said this while my hand was sliding lower and lower until it was at his buckle, he then straight away nodded, even though he has a girlfriend, Cameron would never turn down sex because he is a player and always will be.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cameron's P.O.V
As Allison and I were dancing, she suddenly got on her tiptoes and whispered into my ear "Wanna take this to my room" I was a drunk teenage boy, fuck anyone who would turn down sex with one of the hottest chicks in the school.
Allison grabbed my hand and led the way to her room, as soon as we got into her room she said "Wait here" then went into the bathroom.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Allison's P.O.V
As we walked into my room I told him "Wait here" and practically ran into the bathroom, but I needed to signal Hillary and Brittany (Allison's BFB's) that Cameron and I were about to have sex and that they needed to record it so someone would post it somewhere then eventually being the social outcast that she is Alex would finally see it and break up with Cameron, so I could have him all to myself.
I signaled Hillary and Brittany and put on my sexy lingerie so I had an excuse to go to the bathroom. It was black lace, which was so sexy not even Gucci and Victoria's Secret models could pull it off.
As I walked out of the bathroom, I saw his mouth drop "Close your mouth, you might catch some flies" I said and he immediatly closed his mouth and started blushing. I walked over to him and said "Shall we get this started then" I said sitting on his lap and taking his shirt off at the same time. He nodded and what started as a little kiss turned into a full blown makeout session, He stood up without breaking the kiss and said "Jump" I did as he said and he caught me, pinned me against the wall and kept on kissing me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cameron's P.O.V
Mine and Allison's makeout session heated up pretty quickly, next thing you know we are both on the bed, completely naked and I'm about to enter her. "Are you ready" I say in a rather sexy voice if I do say so myself, then she said "Just fucking do it, I want you in me" And I just went for it.
I started thrusting hard and fast but she started saying "OHHHH CAMERON HARDER FASTER OOMG" So I just kept going faster and faster and harder and harder. I was about to cum but Allison beat me to it, after seconds I came as well then we passed out on top of each other. Naked.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex's P.O.V
It's been like 4 hours and Cameron hasn't texted me or called me. I trust him I really do, but i've got this horrible feeling in my gut.
"Oh look a notification on instagram, lets see who had sex with the queen bitch at her party tonight" I scrolled to find the video, but I stopped when I saw what the caption said 'Cameron and Allison Are Really Loud' then there was a video, you couldn't see anything, but you didn't need to because with what you could hear, it was proof enough.
I started crying, and screaming "How could he do this to me" Wait Cameron said Gina was sick, maybe the video is a prank, I'm just gonna call Gina and I'm gonna hear her say that she really is sick and Cameron has really been taking care of her. Yeah that's what i'll do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| Hey guys so to the people, who don't know what BFB means, it means Best Friend Bitches😜😜😜 || Hope you liked this chapter ||
Bye Bye my crazies😝😝😝