Chapter 5 - Friday After School

Trumps Pov:

FINALLY THE DAY IS OVER!! Now I can pick up Abby and take her to my place. I walked to my car and texted Abby to meet me there. I see her walking out of the school, looking beautiful as always. She smiles and waves at me. "Hey," she says,  "wow this is a nice car." She examines it for a bit, "must have cost a lot." I nod my head "mhm pretty expensive but let's rev up the Bugatti" I help her get into the car and we drive to my house.

At Trumps house

Abby's pov:

It's so nice in here! This house must of cost a lot!!! "Hey I love your house!" I nervously say, blushing and tucking my hair behind my ears. He smiles at me, "thank you I've been living here by myself for a while now" he blushes but tries to hide it
We walk to his room and we sit on his king sized bed. "Nice room" I say smiling nervously. He smiles back, "thank you I decorated my room myself... well and the whole house heh..."
I stare into his big blue orbs and we have an intimate moment of staring at each other. He lifts up my chin and pulls me into him. We kiss.
He immediately pulls away, "I-I'm sorry!! I shouldn't have kissed you but... will you be my omega wega bega pookie lookie dookie tookie mookie honey pie snugglebunch bear...?" He blushes and looks away. I smile and blush hard, "y-yes of course I will!!! I love you Donald trump!!!" He looks back at me, "I love you too, Abby Lee miller." We kiss again.

- End -