Chapter 3: Lunch

Abby's Pov:

Ugh it's finally lunch I'm starving! I hope I can find a table to sit at
When I walk into the cafeteria, I immediately spit trump sitting at a table with other alphas and a few omegas and betas. He waves for me to sit with them.
I take an empty seat next to trump.
"Guys, this is Abby lee" trump says as he puts his arm around my shoulder. Fuck that was kinda hot.
"I-I've met her :3" Ben says "Oh hey Ben... erm sorry about earlier I was in a bad mood heh" ben smiles at me, "it's okay we're cool now"

Trumps pov:

Well, I guess I should introduce her to everybody else.
I go around the table and introduce her to Biden, Elon, Mike, Christi, and Hillary.
I whisper into Abby's ear, "you should avoid Hillary she's kind of a bitch" just from me whispering to her, her face gets red and hot. She nods and smiles nervously.

RIINGGGG

Shit that's the bell! I'm gonna ask Abby for her phone number though!
"Wait Abby!" I stop her from leaving the lunch room
"Y-yes~~" she nervously replies
"C-can I have your number..." I ask in a very non-alpha male way... I've gone soft for this girl >.<
Her eyes light up, "Oh um y-yes let me write it down"
she smiles and hands me the paper with her number on it. "I'll text you after school?" I ask her. She nods and smiles as she leaves the lunch room. I think she's staring to feel less nervous around me, which is good because I think I like her...