Chapter 4: After School Phone Call

After school

Abby's pov:

AHHH I GAVE TRUMP MY PHONE NUMBER HEHE IM SO EXCITED IM GONAN CALL HIM WHEN I GET HOME!!!

(I forgot to add that trump gave Abby his number but whatever)

At Abby's house

As I walk inside, I greet my mom. "Hey mom" I say with a big smile on my face.
"You're in a good mood" she replies, "how was school?"
"It was surprisingly good for my first day" I walk to my room, "I've gotta make a phone call". My mom nods at me as I walk into my room.
Okay, you can do this Abby all you gotta do is dial the number and take to him.
I dial in the number and after a few seconds of ringing, he finally picks up, "hello," he asks, "who is this?" "It's Abby! From school," I reply, "hope you didn't forget about me, heh" I nervously chuckle. UGH WHY DID I SAY THAT IM SO STUPID!!!
"Oh hey abby I was expecting you to call me right away" he says that in a voice that makes my stomach do jumping jacks. Ugh he's so hot.
"So uh you were thing about me?~" I ask him in my sexiest voice. Kind of embarrassed but I wanna see his reaction.

Trumps pov:

Fuck the way she said that was hot. What do I sayyy I don't wanna embarrass myself! Ugh she's an omega anyways she won't question me.
"If I said I was would you wanna come over to my place?~" I nervously ask
"Yeah~ how does Friday after school sound?~" YES YES YES AHHH YESSS!!!! Whoo calm down trump. "Yeah I'll give you a ride~" I say, blushing hard
She aggress and hangs up. AHHH IM GOING ON A DATEEEE!!! Well it's not an official date but it's close enough!!!!