Chapter 1 - New School

---

Abby's Pov:

Today was my first day at my new high school, and I felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness. Ever since my family moved to this new city, things had not been going well. UGH I HATE MY PARENTS FOR MAKING ME MOVE HERE! I HAD TO LEAVE ALL OF MY FRIENDS!!! I can't do this grr.

I rush to put on a pink shirt, black pants, and a black cardigan. I quickly brush beautiful, soft, brunette locks. I throw on my shoes and I'm out the door.

As I left the house, I tripped on someone's foot and fell to the floor. What the hell! . I stare at my hands. Ugh they're scraped but Whatever.  Another kid, whose foot I tripped on, reaches hand out to me. As I took his hand to help me up, I immediately felt a wave of anger surge through me. "Watch where you're going!," I yelled, brushing my hands on my pants.

"O-o-oh, I'm so sorry. >~<," he stuttered, "I-I didn't mean to..." I roll my eyes at him. "Are you an omega, too?" He asks nervously but with a little more light in his eyes. "Yeah." I replied. Thankfully he's an omega too! I wouldn't wanna embarrass myself infront of an ALPHA!

He held out his hand and shook it firmly. "Abby Lee," I introduced myself. He responds with, "Ben Shapiro, nice to meet you! ^.^"

RINGGGGGG 

The bell rang. I rolled my eyes at it but still said goodbye to Ben, who was headed in the same direction. Hopefully, we'll become good friends.