✿..First Sight pt.2 || George

—FIRST SIGHT—

✧ GEORGE ✧

╔════▣◎▣════╗

┗━━━ ✿ ━━━┛

. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .

"

It has been a while since Alice and george talked he had been busy with his work in the shop and Alice on the other hand was busy with her own stuff .

She time to time thought about how he is doing she honestly missed him waiting for a letter from him as day passes maybe he'll think about her write to her ?

She knew it won't happen he maybe be a lot more busy than her not having time to think about a girl who misses her dearly . At first she thought of him as a dear friend but the feelings for him bloomed .

Few days were passed ; Alice was in her room listening to some music and painting when her eyes landed on the window she squinted her eyes to see a owl coming towards her house before it could bump into the window she quickly went to open it and with a swift it went through the window and crashed on her supplies. 

"Oh dear ! "

Alice quickly went to check up on the owl and to see it was non other than the weasley family owl .

"Hi there buddy ~ "

The owl stood straight as Alice took a letter from its beak that had her name written on it .

"Oh wait I'll feed you something quickly ."

Alice was now standing infront of the shop george and Ron worked. With a grin on her face as she stepped foot inside seeing the two wrapping things up for the day that has now passed . She slowly walked up to george his back facing her as she tapped on his shoulder.

George turned around curiously to see Alice his expression turned quickly seeing her standing infront of her with a  bashful sweet smile on her face .

"Alice how did you? When-"

Before he could finish Alice wrapped her arms around him in a big hug .

"I missed you so much george!"

"I missed you as well like very much sorry if I lost touch with you I never wanted to disturb you-"

"What no I was waiting for something from you and here I thought I would disturb you ~"

"Nonsense you can never disturb me ."

They hugged eachother again his arms secured around her waist and her around his neck .

"You know from the first sight when I saw you I knew there was something special between us ."

"Than what do you say wanna go for dinner with me ? "

He was clearly asking her out but she didn't refused but accepted without hesitation.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ˲

12/09/23

A/N: Hi ! :)
Took me time to write a part 2
I was too busy and forgot to write the part 2 of the story anyways its not the best ~ but enjoy .

Peace out have a great day !