-'๑'- George Weasley x Reader // Hurt ||

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 Angst 𓈒 ˲

Warning : little cursing

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。。ₓ ू

You ran as fast as you could sobbing the tears were filled in your eyes blurring your vision but you ran . Your friends were chasing you trying to stop you .

"Y/N please stop he's not worth your tears lets talk it out ! " hermione shouted .

"I'll be sure to knock some sense into him I *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ you please just stop running away ! " ginny spoke after hermione .

You didn't listen to them and kept running you were hurt he betrayed you and broke your trust and you didn't want to ever forgive him for that .

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・

"George is something wrong ? " you asked sitting next to him on the bench where he was sitting all alone .

He looked at you with a confused expression "No I don't think so why do you ask ?"

You sighed and looked down at your fingers fiddling with them "Well....I feel like your distancing yourself from me little too much ."
Than you turn to look at him too .

He had this look of guilty when u said that trying to hide something and lied " What no why would I distance myself from you don't you trust me ?" He asked taking your hands in his 

"I completely trust you I just had this urge to ask you about it sorry for doubting you. " You smiled warmly at him and embrace him .

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.ₓ˚. ୭ ˚

You were walking down the hallway with hermione and ginny talking about random stuff and laughing you were in a good mood.
Unfortunately you stopped in your tracks when you saw george and a girl you were familiar with in ravenclaw they were hugging eachother but it didn't looked like the one friends would do they were looking in eachother eyes .

Hermione and ginny were also frozen at their tracks watching the scene infront of them .

Your heart dropped when you saw them leaned in for a kiss . A loud gasp escaped your mouth which made them look at your way .

They let go of eachother quickly .
George had a guilty expression and the other girl she had rhe same look on her face .

You clenched your fist and walked up to them without hesitation you slapped the girls face hard as you could .

"You snake ! You knew very well who I was dating and you audacity to do this stuff behind my back you both thought I would never know ?! You better run away before I break your nose ! " Saying that she fearfully ran away without hesitation.

"And you ! " You turned to look at george who was now looking down shamefully.

"How could you ? I trusted you how could you !!! You liar your even a bigger snake than her ! I hope your happy because from now on were over don't ever come near me nor try to talk to me Fuck you ! " and your hand met his cheek before you ran away from him .

Hermione ran behind you

"Look what you've done ! " ginny punched his arm before running after you too .

George was feeling horrible he messed up real bad and now you weren't coming back to him .

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*: