⇢ ˗ˏˋ Fred Weasley x Reader // Heart shaker ||

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

≡;- ꒰ Fluff ꒱ツ

On a peaceful Sunday afternoon you were walking your way to the school library just to read some books since you were bored .

When you got to the library you notice there were just few students, happy you were to know.. less people more comfortable you are . Looking through different shelfs for some instresting books to find suddenly your sight saw a familiar face you went to get a closer look to see it was non other than Hermione jean Granger reading one of the muggle book .

"Psst hermione how are you ?" With a smile on your face you sat next to her . Seeing you hermione gave a hug and you returned it back .

"I'm good Y/n but what are you doing here ?" Hermione asked politely

You laid back in your seat with a exhausted look "Ach you see boredom is killing me and I'm literally free the whole day I came here to find some interesting books to read ."

Hermione chuckled softly as you did the same .

"Sup ladies having a nice chat ? " spoke fred from behind placing his hand on both of your shoulder making you two flinch .

"God fred where the heck did you came from ?! " You wisper shouted at him slapping his arm he just laughed seeing your frightened face seconds ago than he took a seat next to you .

"That was unexpected seeing you out of everyone in here on Sunday in the library you alright ?"
Hermione asked raising an eyebrow as you looked at him with the same suspicious look hermione had .

"I'm telling you if you have a plan to do something mischievous here or even blow this library ill kill you myslef ! " you spoke and he just laughed

"I just came to look for you love~ " He spoke in a rather teasing tone you swear your face went red at his remark you knew he wasn't serious he was never serious about anything .

"Fred for the last time don't call me that you are making me and hermione here uncomfortable ."

You both looked at hermione who had this cheeky smirk on her face signaling something you knew .

"I think I'll just go back to griffindor's common room see you both of you ." She git up and walked out from the library giving you a wink .

Now fred and you were sitting together he got a little closer scooting his chair near yours

"What ?" You asked

"Did you ever looked yourself in the mirror ?" He spoke with a dreamy voice

But you thought he was making fun of your appearance which cause your mouth to flung open fully offended by his words

"ExCuSee MeH! Are you calling me ugly ?! "

He laughed softly shaking his head and leaned in even closer both your eyes locked in one another ,you widened your eyes and cheeks turned pink .

"Silly what I meant was your bloody beautiful Y/N!" he had a smile on his face without breaking eye contact from you .

You heart skipped beats and you were getting even red . He is a complete heart shaker!! You thought to yourself with that you quickly turned your face from him trying to cool it down with your cold hands .

"AH fred your getting extra today are you okay ?! " You spoke he turned your face to him .

"I love you ." He spoke completely looking at you like a lovesick puppy .

"What ?" You asked dumbfounded that he liked you back just in shock you couldn't process. He held your hands in his and pulled you closer from chair on his lap .

"You heard me I'm in love with you !"

Looking at him and hearing that word you wanna say to him but couldn't built up courage to do and there he is saying those three words you always wanted to hear from him but due to his personality you never thought he would be serious or even fall in love with you since you both were completely different but you fell for him and he would always make your heart flutter and shake in joy .

"I love you too freddie I never knew you would love me back so I kept it to myslef but I do love you very much ." You spoke placing one hand on his cheek and one on his chest . Hearing it from you he was feeling joy inside he finally had you in his arms . You both leaned closer little by little and kissed.  It felt right so right that you didn't want it to end his grip on your waist pulling you so close that your bodies touched . It was passionate yet gentle at the same time.

"It better not be a joke Fred Weasley! "

"I swear it's not a joke this time ! "

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆