.ೃ࿐ George Weasley x Reader//pt.2

✎﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

He saw you holding his son in your arms as you and fred looked at him . You looked back at fred and put him down not meeting George's eyes ." AW dad this pretty lady helped me when I fell down do you know her ? " fred asked his dad as he sighed with a weak smile " Hey buddy go inside mummy was asking where you were alright ill be right back ." He said to fred as he shook his head " I wanna go with you please take me with you please . " He begged and was about to start crying when george sighed again and gave in . He walked up to you with george holding his hand " pretty lady can I sit with you ? " fred asked pulling your skirt you looked down at him with a smile " Oh ah sure why not . " you spoke poking his cheeks as you both followed george to his car . He held a door open for you as you sat in the passenger seat with fred on your lap. " you don't have to hold him fred go on sit in the back seat ." George said to his son as he shook his head and hugged you pouting  " No I won't I wanna sit with her ." George sighed in frustration he was about to speak when you interrupted " It's alright I don't mind he is adorable . " you spoke while patting his head smiling brightly . George didn't spoke further as he got in started driving and the car spent flying up in the air .

The whole ride you and george were quite and didn't spoke a word . You looked down to see Fred was now asleep in your arms. Seeing him ached your heart he resembled both george and angelina you couldn't possibly hate him he is a total sweetheart . You only felt left out all of your friends were married except you and it made you feel somewhat bitter .

The car stopped at a small house which was yours it was not that huge but enough for you . "Were here here ill take care of him ." George spoke softly as he opened his door and went to get the door for you as you handed fred to him carefully and got out . He than laid fred in the backseat as he was still asleep and george than took out the basket that had paints in it handing it to you " Well thank you for dropping me I should get going ." You still didn't looked at him and tried not to shed tears infron of him . You turned around to go Inside but george called out your name and you stood still " Y/N Can we talk .....please?" He asked as his voice broke a little. You stood silent taking a deep breath looking up trying hard not to cry your back still facing him as you replied "Alright ." And you turned to him placing the bucket on the grass walking up to him face to face ." Why did you suddenly left ? " george spoke with a hurt look on his face you looked down letting out a bitter laugh " Are you seriously asking me this kind of question ...you know exactly why I left george...." you spoke back "I didn't meant it I'm being honest-" He spoke defending himself but you cut him off finally looking him in the eyes with anger now you were shedding tears.

" You didn't mean it ?! I LOVED YOU with all my heart I've been there for you everyday in every hardships you faced in your life after his death ! But you went back to her george I tried I tried really hard for you to see how much I loved you . You promised me you'll never love anyone as much as you love me-" He came closer trying to say something but you backed away and hold a finger at him sobbing " I gave up my everything just to take care of you stay with you , comforted you but she ...she came out of no-where and you didn't hesitated a bit and ran to her .....I'm not saying I hate her I get it she was funnier , smarter and very pretty you both deserve eachother but I...didn't deserved you in the first place i didnt deserved anything ." You spoke wiping your tears with your sleeves as goerge stood there silent looking at you tears in his eyes . "I still love you .....till this day I just didn't want you to see me weak I know it broke you to see me in that state I didn't want to hurt you anymore so I made the stupid decision i thought i didnt deserve your love so i gave you up but now i know everyday it hurts me to know im not with you im an idiot....please come back to me Y/N I miss you ." He looked down at his feet and broke down seeing him cry made your heart hurt very much but you knew it was over between both of you and for you it would never be the same .

For the last time you came closer to him cupped his face with your hands making him face you you wiped his tears with both of your thumb and shook your head . "You guys were meant for eachother besides she loves you george .... I will always love you but we can't be together you have a child take care of him and of yourself look you have a great family who loves you to bits hmm? " you said to him with a sad smile as he sniffed looking at you "Please I beg you comeback-" He begged you but you shook your head refusing you had to leave him or he'll be there all day " Goerge! this won't work no matter how many times you try please leave I don't want to see you anymore please ." You demanded him as you hrabbed the bucket and walked up to your door him following you but you opened the door and shut it on his face . He stood there infront of the door heart broken . You had to do it for him to leave as you fell down bringing your knees to your chest and cried your heart out . He left eventually after waiting for few minutes for you to come out but you didn't and he got the sign and left .

You both loved eachother but you both weren't meant for eachother in the end .

Author: NOTE

[I'M SORRY if you find some mistakes. I tried to make it a little longer so hope you enjoyed it . Let me know If I should keep making these. And do tell me your thoughts on the story would love to hear it ." :)