Chapter Eighteen

Happy reading guys!!

Super sorry for the late chapter. School is all I can say.
And I've decided to split the final battle into two chapters, it'll be easier on me to write the shorter chapters while not burning myself out. As I write mostly on the bus and later at night now. Sometimes during class if I have the time. Though I will give you a WARNING: This chapter will be shorter than the next. It will set up where the Bots' are and where they move throughout the chapter. The next one and possibly the one after will be focused moreso on the Omega Lock itself. And I apologize if this is a bad chapter , it was mostly written at night heh(Thank you for understanding🩵)

Hopefully I can get into a better schedule soon. Either way, I will most likely get longer chapters out on the weekend, as I will have more time.  But this past weekend was super busy, lots of painting and cutting of wood. We should have enough to finish the two bays of the shop. Hopefully lol. But in general I'm still getting used to writing action filled chapters, it's a learning experience for me. And I hope to get better at it soon.

Enough about me! Go read haha, I've kept you waiting long enough I think heh...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Earlier...but leads into the present ...

When the group of five made it through the ground bridge, Ultra Magnus split Wheeljack, Bulkhead, Ironhide and Smokescreen up.

They were already inside of the large pit where the Omega Lock was located. Smokescreen froze at the sight, it had been so long since he'd seen it...

"Kid, are we moving or not?" Ironhide's gruff voice took the young mech out of his trance.

Smokescreen shook his helm before following after the older mech, "Sorry, just seeing this again..."

"Memories?"

"Mhmm..."

Looking back at Smokescreen, Ironhide saw that the younger mech was becoming nervous, "Would you like to talk about it?" The weapons specialist asked slowly as he set down a grenade.

Thinking about the offer, the younger mech shook his helm, "Thank you but no thank you. I don't wish to relive that time again." his optic's trailed off to the weapons specialist as he followed him.

Grunting in reply, Ironhide continued placing down grenades and some smoke bombs which looked like the devices. They didn't wish to destroy the Lock, only get it out of the base.

On the other side of the Omega Lock, Bulkhead, Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus were also setting up explosives and smoke bombs. They hoped that the smoke bombs would scare the Decepticons into fleeing with the Lock. If not, then something would have to be done.

But they would worry about it if that even happened.

"Almost fire in a hole."

Ultra Magnus rubbed his temples at hearing the wrecker speak while he placed down the grenades, Bulkhead was placing down the smoke bombs.

"Almost fire in another hole," Wheeljack hummed as he set down a bomb. A devious smirk was plastered on his faceplate.

There was no hiding his excitement for a life or death fight. To fight the bug Decepticons was like having a scraplet feast on a constructicon, exciting! Wheeljack didn't care about the injuries till they were made. He was an interesting mech...

Ultra Magnus was observing things from behind the two wreckers. Bulkhead was being more respectful, while Wheeljack was...well he seemed like he was always going insane.