Chapter Fourteen

Happy reading guys!! Please do take note that if anything is spelt wrong, it is because I was writing the second half of this chapter at two in the morning. But I think it's fine. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

Massive thank you to Meadowfeather176 For making Gipsy Eureka!! She's freaking adorable

For making Gipsy Eureka!! She's freaking adorable. Perfect merge of Striker Erueka and Gipsy Danger in my opinion.

~-~-~-~-~-~

Drift Sequence initiated...

Memories flashed through Koda's mind as she connected to Gipsy Eureka. It took less than a minute for the Jaeger to start moving. First it clenched its servos, then brought its arms up into a fighting position before lowering them. The large machine's legs moved about a few times, the cooling vents kicking in a bit.

"So, how do you feel? Anything different?" Ratchet asked a little ways away.

The newly repainted Jaeger, now almost completely coloured like Gipsy Danger. With highlights of Striker's grayish greens, there was a hint of brown, mostly around the Jaegers knees, and forearms. Light blue also decorated the machine. And the helm of Gipsy Eureka was changed, it was smoother and more clean. Yet it was a perfect merge of both Gipsy and Striker, the whole Jaeger was!

Koda took a step forward, "Feels great! Thank you for this, seriously it means a lot."

The medic smiled, "You're welcome. Everything's in order? No glitches or anything like that?"

Gipsy shook its helm. And to prove the point it activated its Sting Blades. The sharpest parts were now a bright blue, as they had been upgraded slightly. The Sting was more powerful now. After retracting the blades, Koda activated the Plasma Cannons, which had also received an upgrade to act more like an ion blaster. Thanks to Ironhide, the weapons were upgraded quickly. Within ten hours at most.

Regardless, the new and improved Jaeger stood tall, its reactor core humming softly. Three insignia's were placed on the left side of its chassis. On the left panel that covered the Kaiju missile launcher was Strikers insignia, a bull dog with a missile in its mouth. Chuck's idea, Herc had allowed it. The name of Striker Eureka surrounded the animal. Gipsy's insignia, a shield of sorts with wings and a star in the center of it was beside the Mark V's symbol. Fancy handwriting of Gipsy Danger was written below the Mark III symbol. Finally the last symbol was an Autobot insignia. Colored in Optimus' scarlet red. It stood out, along with the other insignia's. Which Koda was pleased with.

Koda tapped her foot for a moment. She saw Optimus a little ways away, talking with Bumblebee and Soundwave. It felt strange to be taller than everyone. Looking down at them, kneeling to some.

Ratchet noticed Koda standing still, "Penny for your thoughts?"

"Just...I need to go outside for a bit," The woman stated, as she started walking to the entrance of the Anchorage Shatterdome. Passing by Aries, Arcee, Jack, Raf, and Knockout. The Jaegers' thundering pedesteps echoed through the base slightly. Before exiting the large base she turned around and looked at the Autobot medic, "Gotta get that oil pumping you know?"