Chapter 10: Let's Fight

A/N: have fun

TW: None

Nerezza's POV

I knocked down the giant quickly, once he was gone I shut down the spell letting the dead through. I quickly jam my sword into the ground and cast the counter spell, I watch as the dead all turn to dust and disappear. I look around and see these new heroes and all of the Superfriends standing there panting but none were injured. Good. My celebration is short as I get pulled into a choke hold from behind, I knew who it was but that didn't stop the small scream I let out.

"Show everyone who you really are, daughter, show them how Weak you are." I start losing air faster as my fathers arms wrap tighter around me, I see all of my friends and new heroes stand around but don't come any closer, I know why, he put up a spell that was as close as they could get.

"I. Am. Not. Weak." I bite his arm and he lets me go, I see the anger rolling off of him, but I stand and hold my ground. "And they know who I am, father."

"Do they, you don't see how much you still hide. You're a monster." he sends a wave of magic at me, I can't avoid it as it removes any glammors I have left, showing my black tall and curved horns. They are a combination of my mothers, Persephone's, and Hades, strong like my mother, graceful like Persephone, and dark like Hades. "See daughter you're a monster, and a disgrace, your horns show you are cursed and you liking both boys and girls show how much of a disgrace you are."

"No, you see father, My horns show my power, the power you are afraid of, and my loving men and women, that is a bullshit excuse as to why you treated me the way you did, Aphrodite is the goddess of love she is the one who helped me understand, and do you know how many people on this earth, who worship you, like there own gender, or have no gender, or who switched genders, you are afraid, you are scared of being powerless and yet you are, you have no power over earth anymore." I make him walk back as I walk forward, he is afraid, good. "You know what else, if your here, that means there is no one stopping me from getting my powers back," I open a small portal and he freaks out but I grab my crown before he gets to me. "No as you see I live here, and without you I am happy, and with you here, anyone can leave." I quickly get him to his knee's and hold him there. "Now, you are to give up the thrown, it is to go to Hera, you are to end your marriage, and you are not to touch another women ever again, you are to live out the rest of your eternal life in a cell, you are to reverse all my curses, and you are to set me free." I push the command into him, and he recites it. It worked. I set my crown on my head and feel the power flow back into me, I feel my strength grow, and I feel my curses lift. I send my father into a cell back home once he was done.

"Daughter." I turn fast, I sprint into her arms as she catches me and spins before holding me close to her. "Daughter, you did it, you set yourself and everyone else free."

"Hey don't forget us." I turn to see Persephone and Hades standing there smiling at me, I run to them as well and I hug them for a long time. "Oh look at your horns, how beautiful, I see you take after us. Strong, Powerful, Beautiful, and grateful. And lets not forget chaotic."

"Nerezza." I look to see Kara and the rest standing there, I look back at my family and they nod. I walk over to Kara and kiss her, soft and quick.

"Kara, I'm sorry for never telling you or the rest the full story, but Kara, I love you. A lot, where I'm from we have soulmates, you are mine." I kiss her again and I feel her kiss back, I forget the rest of the word is around us as we kiss.

"I love you too, but next time tell us everything. And also please introduce us." I smile and pull her and everyone else over to my family.

"Well this is my mother Athena, my aunt Persephone, and my uncle Hades, Mother, aunte, and Hades, these are my friends and a few new people, plus my soulmate Kara Zor El from Krypton." My family smiles and start to talk to the rest of them mother thanking them for protecting me and being around. I look at Kara as she talks to Persephone and smile.

No one could take away my family again.

"Nerezza, goddess of power and nature." I turn to see Hera, I go to her and bow. I stand and see she was smiling. "You have set the gods free of Zeus's rain and with that we own you a great det. So tell me child what would you like." I thought about it for a moment but I knew what I wanted.

"I would like for earth to mm home, and I would like to be the protector," Hera nods so I continue. "I would like Kara to stand by my side, and I would like to hand down my title as heir to my children, so that they may chose to be queen or king one day, but I do not want that title."

"Then let it be, you are the protector of earth may you be the god that walks among them, and let your mate Kara chose to be gifted with the same title. I grant your children the choice of the throne when there time comes. For now enjoy you life Nerezza, while I go and punish my ex." With that she disappeared, I then noticed Kara next to me and the rest watching my family smiling, and my new friends smiling too.