Chapter 9: A Battle, Now, Really

A/N: Have Fun, see if you can guess who her godly parents are

TW: Needles, Fighting

Nerezza's POV

I try to open my eyes but they were too heavy. I felt somthing under me as well as something wrapped around me. I soon felt what I think are arm on my back move and start to rub up and down.

"Hey, goodmorning, can you open your eyes for me Nezza," the voice was calm and coaxing, I try again and mange to open my eyes a little, "there you are," I got my eyes fully open but everything a blurry, "do you wanna sit up." I give a small nod as I go to rub my eyes, when one of my hands get there it hit a mask that was covering my nose and mouth. "Hey not yet ok, just a little longer please." I comply and stop trying to take it off, once my eyes clear a little I see Kara who I was sitting on, I try to move off her but I don't get very far, she does notice my uncomfort and sits me next to her, I then take notice to the fact that I am shirtless. I wrap my arms around me fast trying to cover my body as much as possible. "Hey it's ok here," she wrapped a blanket around me and I held it close. "Can I see your arm, I am not going to hurt you, I just need to take the IV out."

"Wh--a–t h-app-en-e-d?" my voice comes out horse and ruff, as I stutter through the question, Kara gently grabs my arm and holds it in front of her, I see the IV and look away fast. "G-ee-tt it o–ut pl–ea—se."

"Hey it's ok I will don't worry, what do you remember?" I feel her start to careful take the tape off I continue to look anywhere but her.

"S–i-tt-i–ng d-ow–n in yo-ur ap-art-men–t af-te-r yo-u f–ou-n-d me." I look back at her after she finishes getting it away from me.

"Well, Alex came over and asked you where it hurt the most, you pointed to your back where she found an open wound," thats weird those weren't supposed to open. "She then tried to sedate you, you freaked out badly, we call lena, once she got here she got you to calm down she got you sedated and Alex and her cleaned your wound, which is why your shirtless, Lena then left and soon after her Alex left. You been asleep for 12 hours, you never moved from on top of me, anytime I tried you woul cry and cling on tighter." I blushed hard, she probably hates me for that. That explained a lot.

"C-an th-i-s c-o-me of-ff n-oww?" I ask pointing to the mask, Kara nods and gently takes it off my head, I go to move but kara's hand stops me.

"Hold on, take it slow, I need to check your back, do you mind?" She goes to move the blanket and I let it go for her to check the scar, "well it's healed, thats quick, it looks old like years old now."

"It-ss no-tt m-e-n-tt to ha-v-e op-een-ed, I al-so h-e-al fa-stt." The stutter was really annoying me now.

"Oh, wow, thats cool, so do you know why it opened?" She asked kindly as she helped me stand, that part was easy once the sleepy feeling in my limbs went away.

"No the las-tt ti-mme it happ-pened was tooo long agoo." That's a little better, I didn't say that the last tim it happened ment my father had come to try and kill me.

"Thats fine, how do you feel now?" She moved her hands so I was standing on my own.

"Be-tter, can I sho–w-er." She nods and leads me to her bath room, I go in and she closes the door behind me, I turn on the water. I take the rest of my clothes of, realizing my other clothes were in my apartment. I get in her shower the water hotter then needed but I love it, my muscles relax under the heat of the water, and my skin turns red. Once I finish I step out and rap myself in a towel. I dry my self before I sommen my clothes on my body, just as Kara knocks on the door, I open it to see her with clothes in her hand, she just looks shocked.

"Oh ok, well I got these for you but I guess you don't need them." She turns back to her room and I follow.

"Perks of magic." She looks back at me and smiles, it makes me smile too.

"Yeah I guess so, I also guess I am gonna have to get used to that magic now that I see it more often." What did that mean.

"What do you mean?" I ask as we walk back to the living room and sit down.

"Well you are apart of our team now, so I will see you in action more often." I thought they would hate me.

Before I can answer I get a pull of magic run through me teleporting me to the street where I was ment with an undead army, my fathers back. YAY. But really now.

One of the undead starts to attack me, I sommen my sword and pull up my godly gifts as I fight, the others start to arrive and fight but Kara is above me lasering any that get to close to me. One of the dead see what she is doing and go for her, I pull it back before it ever made it off the ground, I shove my sword through it and watch as it turns to dust.

"Everyone who is not supernatural stand down!" I yell, it any of them get hit it could be fatal, I don't I could protect them all. One of the undead hit my back, I hissed. "Oh fuck you." I grab his head and pull it from his body. "Supergirl have any other superfriends you could call, they will only contiune to come, I need to get to the center." Kara nods and a brech opens, she goes through.

I continue to fight slowly getting to the center, this is where they were sommening from, and I see how, the spell was simple but effective, only problem there was a giant covering it from me, good thing my father was stupid and that made his fighters even dumber.