Chapter 3: Collapsed

A/N: hi again please enjoy after the first 4 or 5 chapters they will come once a week maybe so enjoy

TW: old Scars, Insomnia

Nerezza's POV

After Kara pulled away she held me up as she and I both knew I wouldn't be able to stand on my own anymore. So she picked me up like I weighed nothing and walked out of Catco with our stuff.

"Do you have someone you can call to help you?" her voice sounded so gentle and it was a voice I didn't think would ever be used to address me.

I hummed into her chest as she held me but gave no verbal answer, she looked down at me as my eyes finally started to close.

"Ok, well I am bringing you back to my apartment then ok." I just gave a small nod and she didn't speak again after that and to be honest I don't even know how she got me home, cause I don't remember getting put in a car.

"We're here and I called Alex because I still feel like this is unhealthy, I explained to her most of it and told her not to be mad at you or yell now. I just hope she listens," I opened my eyes as fear shone through them at seeing Alex or any one of them again, Kara looked down into my eyes as she laid me down on her couch and I made no move to get up or any verbal sound as I couldn't move or speak right now. "Hey, it's fine I won't let her hurt you ok, right now we are both on the same side and all that matters is you getting help, now Is there someone you want me to call for you."

I gave her a small nod and she grabbed my phone from my bag, she held it in front of me and I opened it very slowly as my movements were hurting and opened Lucian's number hoping he would pick it up. Once it started ringing she held it to her ear and waited, she sat in front of me with one of her hands resting on my side as I waited for sleep or something to happen.

"Hey are you Lucian, yeah Umm this is Kara Nerezza's co-worker, Yeah you know ok, Umm Well she is here with me but she doesn't look good and said she hadn't slept in a week but I didn't believe her as she can't even move now, yeah can you come here I am the apartment to the left of her's, thanks bye." I didn't hear his voice but what I did understand is he is coming over. She put my phone away and just looked at me, before there was a knock at the door, I unconsciously tensed up knowing that it was Alex at the door. Kara got up and went to the door letting Alex in.

"Kara, what are you doing with her, really she is dangerous," Alex said and she sounded angry which made me let out a small whimper. That made Kara look at me before turning back to Alex and speaking.

"Not now Alex ok, Right now we are on the same side and she needs help ok, so just please help her and don't yell, I called someone for her and he should be here soon. Right now though I need you to think of her like one of our friends when and what you would do when they got hurt ok." I couldn't see Alex's face but Kara came back and sat down in front of me gently rubbing one of her hands up and down my side. I let out a small wince when she went over one of my scars, to which she stopped moving her hand and looked at me with more concern in her eyes than I thought I would ever see come from her. "Are you hurt Nerezza? Can I look please?"

I gave her a small nod as Alex came and kneeled next to her as she lifted my shirt over my hip. I heard her gasp as she saw the red and angry scar that sat on my hip and that went up my side. Alex put her hand gently over the scar, her hand was cold and made me flinch a little.

"What happened Nerezza?" Alex spoke this time as Kara moved over closer to my face to give her sister room to work.

"Alex she hasn't spoken since we left Catco nor has she moved the most I have gotten out of her is a nod and a wince." Just as Kara finished there was a knock at the door and in walked my brother. As he saw me on the couch he rushed over to me and kneeled in front of me taking the place Kara was as she moved back to give him space.

"How long has it been Nezza." he used my nickname and all I could give him were three fingers, "Three weeks! I told you to come to me if it got this bad again Nerezza." I let out a whimper at his tone and he softened immediately. "Sorry, but you can't let it get this bad, and how many of the others are looking like this, one nod if it's only this one no nod if it's all of them."

I didn't move.

"I am gonna guess you are Kara," he points to Kara, "And you are Alex her sister." he points at Alex, they both nod and he continues, "ok then if I tell you what you need to know then you are going to help and not hurt her right?" they nod again, "Good, now she has severe insomnia, and she let it get bad again, but she also hasn't been doing her whatever there called to stop her scars from doing this, it happens when she doesn't, I am not telling you how she got them cause that's not my story to tell, but I know how to help her, she just won't like it," I knew what he was going to say and almost immediately tried to get up and run away but he knew what I was trying to do and was much stronger then me right now, so he had no difficulty holding me in place. "No, you need this ok, do you Superfriends have a base you work out of with a med bay?"

"Yes we do, we can bring her there," Kara spoke giving a nod, while I tried to get out of Lucian's grasp.