10. hospital & killer

Noah - step brother of Blaze.
 LL - Tom holland (  Uncharted 2022)

Noah's  P.O.V.

I woke up woke up in the hospital. I looked  to my left and saw my brother and some girl  some girl sitting across from me. I started to freak out until I remembered everything.

Flash black....

Noah  was in his car deicing to get out of the car or not. You see he's the guy that can't make up his mind. When he and Way ( aka Wanye )  were text fighting, He was fed up with the fight. He got out of the car and was walking to walk up to house mad.   

 You see he was born this special ability that he can see some's death with a touch. When he notice that he didn't have gloves on, he turned around and started walking towards his car which was three cars down street parking when he felt a bump. He turned around and saw a girl almost fall. He garbed her hand and saw nothing. When he let go he was lost in thought until he got flicked in the forehead.

Part 2

Flash black....

Elijah was in his car deicing to get out of the car or not. You see he's the guy that can't make up his mind. When he and Way were text fight, He was fed up with the fight. He got out of the car and was walking to walk up to house but he mad sure he had the gloves on. You see he was born this special ability that he can see some's death with a touch. When he notice that he didn't have gloves on, he turned around and started walking towards his car which was three cars down street parking when he felt a bump. He turned around and saw a girl almost fall. He garbed her hand and saw nothing. When he let go he was lost in thought until he got flicked in the forehead.

El ( aka Elijah) said " ouch."

" are you okay."

" Me ? your the one you bumped into me?"

" well why were you spacing out ."

Just as El was about to answer Rayla, her phone rang.

We are young - MIKA

Elijah P.O.V.

When I notice that i didn't have gloves on, I turned around and started walking towards my car which was three cars down snice I there were too many cars park around his mansion. As I was one car away from my car I felt a bump on back. I turned around and saw a girl about to fall backwards. When I grabbed her hand, I saw darkness. When I let go of her hand my mind started to wonder what was wrong with me. I couldn't see her death. I was lost in until I got flicked in the forehead.

I said " ouch."

" are you okay."

" Me ? your the one you bumped into me?"

" well why were you spacing out ."

Just as I was about to answer her, her phone rang.

her phone rang.

We are young - MIKA

When she answer phone, I turned around and started to walk towards my car which was a red

2010 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. When I had locked my car with my fingerless gloves on, I started to walk up to the house to prove to Wayne that i showed up. When i started to walk when she

said " I am sorry what i am bout to do."

just as I was bout to say something , she shot me and darkness tookover me.

End of flash back

Elijah P.O.V.

I was bout to stretch when I notice a black cast on my arm. I was little confused until Wayne said " thank good ness your okay. Why drunk driving."

Just as I was bout to answer him his phone rang. After he took the call outside, the

girl said " I'm Rayla. I need you to trust me."

" why should i trust you? you shot me."

" technically i use a tranquilizer gun, anyways i got to save my friend from almost death."