3. Awkwardness

previously Ken( aka Kenzo ) P.O.V - After i had finished wiped the foggy mirror I sense a human at my front door step. I got dressed thinking that it  Jake  he always crashed on Friday night. When i opened the door i saw a girl around my age standing there. I was just about to say something when she pulled my collar shirt and whispered in my ear. I was four inches taller than her.

( Now )

After she let got of my collar , she pushed me inside and I stumbled a bit but caught myself. When the door was shut. I was about to say what the funk ( take out the letter n) but she turned around and said " don't call the police I was dare to kiss you.. but I am not going to."

I opened my mouth to say why the funk did you push me, when she said " My cousin Haily  is your neighbor and she just moved in. I was dared to kiss you but i am not going to kiss you.

" okay?"

" okay."

It was awkward silence until she said " I'm   Jen.

" I'm Kenzo."

Jen's  P.O.V

When the door open I was a little shocked that it was a guy who was sort of the same age as me. I grabbed his shirt collar since he was two inches taller than me. I whisper in his ear not to freak out. After I let go of his shirt collar i pushed him inside and shut the door. I turned around and said " don't call the police I was dare to kiss you.. but I am not going to."

He opened his mouth to say something but i said " My cousin Haily is your neighbor and she just moved in. I was dared to kiss you but i am not going to kiss you.

" okay?"

" okay."

It was awkward silence until she said " I'm Jen."

" I'm Kenzo."

It was awkward  for me  so I said "uh... I'm going to go now."

After he node his head I turned around and was about to open the door when my phone rang.

Dynamite - BTS

Third P.O.V.

When  Jen had touched the doorknob of Kenzo's apartment to leave his apartment her phone rang.

Dynamite - BTS

Jess took it out from her jean skirt and was shocked from reading the text message.

Ken( aka Kenzo) P.O.V.

When She put her hand on the doorknob to leave my apartment, her phone rang.

Dynamite - BTS

When she took out her phone. I sense that she was shocked from reading the text message on her phone.

I was bout to ask her what's wrong when she turned around and said " uh.. do you have a girlfriend?"

I smirked and said " No,  would you like  to be my girlfriend ?"

She said " screw it. "

After she kissed me she said " I should.. she f felt dizzy.

I said " shite. "

After she was about to fall i caught her and said "I'm sorry."    I  bit her neck.  After I laid her on the couch. I paced back and fourth hoping that she will be fine because i saved her from dying because of my curse.