4. Explaining & cursed

Third P.O.V..

Kenzo was shocked that she kiss him. He was sort of freaking out because who ever kisses him will die. He quickly got of his shockless  and caught her before she hit the ground. After he  bit her neck.  He laid her on the couch and text  Jake.

 Jen's  P.O.V.

After reading the text message form my cousin saying that she want proof, I turned around and said " uh.. do you have a girlfriend?"

He said " don't you have a boyfriend?"

" I... sigh and then said " screw it."

I walked towards him and picture kissed him in the moment. After I pulled away from the kiss, he was in shocked. I sent the picture and was about to leave  i felt dizzy and then i black out.

Third P.O.V.

Jen woke up and was confused until she remembered everything.  He was pacing back and fourth until she cleared his throat.  He said " I'm sorry."

She swung her legs so that she is sitting up straight and then said " why are you sorry?  It was just a....  Why do i hear your  heart beat."

After Kenzo sat down across from her and  explained how he is cursed and that she is half cursed.

It was awkward and silent until he said " you're taking this very well unlike they other people that have kissed me."

 Eve said " so... just to be clear.   You're cursed.  You kissed me from death.

" yes."

* Jen's half  cruse -  Her half curse is that  she turns into a zomwolf ( combine wolverine and Deadpool abilities ) at might night. 

Wolverine - the xmen character not the wolverine animal.