1. Move in

Three days before summer vacation starts. (   Jen  and  Haily are  sophomore going to be junior students in high school )

Chapter 1

It Friday afternoon.  Eve was helping  Haily movie into  Moxie 's old   apartment. Moxie just got married last week and decided to give the apartment  to Haily  as an  early graduation  gift snice they are juniors. 

When they were sitting on the couch, snice everything was already done, expect for unpacking the boxes.   As they were relaxing ,  Haily said " Let's have a sleepover tonight, Just as Jen  was about to  reply her phone rang.

Light switch - Charlie Puth

After    Jen  read the text message form for Boyfriend that he is canceling their date.

She put her phone away and said " snice my boyfriend just cancel our date, let's have a sleepover.

Haily said " i bet he is cheating on you." while caring the box that says and pans into the kitchen.

 Jen said " no he is sick." while following her into the kitchen. 

Haily said "   how about you  cook him some soup and bring it to him." while opening the box of utensils.

Jen said " fine, I'm telling you  he's not cheating on me."

Haily said " whatever you say." while unpacking the other box.