2

While the players were chilling in their room, the rules of the blue lock 1st selection appeared on the screen.

GOAL BONUS
1pt: 300g of Sirloin Steak
3pt: Get cell phone back
5pt: Deluxe Bed
10pt: One day Pass

"The objective of the 1st selection is to score 10 goals, trade those points using this bonus thingy, get that one-day pass, and get the hell out of here..." Zantetsu said before being interrupted.
"Wrong you moron" Reo said settling down on his futon.
"What an idiot..." M/n said lying on Nagi's lap.

"Reo, I'm bored. Are there any board games around? I would even take a deck of cards at this point" Nagi complained while brushing M/n's long hair.

"Stop complaining Nagi, If this is the first selection there's bound to be more later. We're all gonna be rivals eventually, but first we need to survive and advance with everyone in Team V. Let's do this guys!" Reo smiled as he encouraged the team.

"Doesn't it mean there are stronger guys in front of us..?" M/n questioned.

"That suits me just fine~ This is gonna be fun!" Reo grinned

"Looks like our opponents will be worth adversity..did I get that right?" Zantetsu asked looking back.
"Not even close"
"It's worthy opponents, idiot"

Sooner or later, Ego announced the match of Team V vs Team Y.

"Hey... I have a bad feeling about that emo dude with bangs in front of his face" M/n said pointing at Niko like a child.
"He looks normal, don't sweat about it little guy" Reo patted his head before walking away.

The game started with Reo charging forward, however, the other players also changed forward at the same time.

'Are they idiots?' M/n thought as he followed behind.

Oh well.

M/n started to sprint toward the ball that was trapped between the fighting players, he managed to steal and ball and ran toward the goal.
"I won't let you..!" Niko said attempting to steal the ball back. As he tried to steal it back, M/n vanished from his sight immediately, It felt like there were clouds of mist around the field.

"Who are you to steal the ball from me? You piece of trash"

M/n did an instep kick from a distance and scored a goal for his team.

"What the hell was that..?" Niko said to himself looking at the 4 geniuses of Team V.
'Is this... the young prodigy egoist?'

In the end, Team V won with a score of 8-0. It was lunchtime for the boys.

M/n managed to raise his rank to 224, right below Nagi, Reo, and Zantetsu. He earned himself an Oyakodon.
M/n sat beside Nagi who was playing with his cell phone, which he got back by exchanging his goals.

"I want simmered radish with sweet miso..." M/n sulked beside Nagi ignoring the argument between Reo and Zantetsu beside them.

"N/n!"
The voice M/n has always wanted to hear after coming here, he stood up immediately and ran towards Yuichiro hugging him.

"Why is there a duplicate of M/n? Is he perhaps...A clone?!" Zantetsu asked looking at the pair of twins.
"They're twins, idiot!" Reo shouted at him
"I never knew you have a twin M/n" Nagi tilted his head making a •x• face.