6

Match up confirmed!

Fingerprint confirmation
Itoshi Rin
Aryu Jubei
Tokito M/n

Versus

Isagi Yoichi
Meguru Bachira
Nagi Seishiro

"This match will be held on a special 40 by 30 metre mini field! The goals are also smaller than normal,both goal keepers will be identically skilled blue lock men. The winning team will steal one player from the opposing team and advance to the next stage!"

"It's a three on three battle for five points, the second selection begins!" The speaker announced

The match started with Isagi passing the ball to Bachira who was guarded by M/n.
"I don't think you've beaten me yet M/n~ I levelled up in that room with blue lock man!" Bachira said as he barely slipped passed M/n.
"...ah, sorry. I wasn't focusing" M/n yawned as Rin glared at him.

The ball was soon passed to Nagi, who ran towards the goal where Aryu was guarding. Tricking Aryu, he passed to Isagi who was in an ideal position for his newly acquired direct shot. Hence earning his team the first point.

Team white started to celebrate on the first point before getting interrupted by Rin.
"That's enough...I've got a good idea of the level you guys are at, and it's so mediocre i could die"

It was to say M/n started to see Rin as a old man as he kept on rambling about football not being a sport but a battle field. Kinda reminded him of Tengen who constantly told him to view the world "flamboyantly" instead of his dull cloudy world, M/n snapped out of his fantasy world when Rin's scored a goal on the kick off.

The match started with Bachira doing a high pass to Nagi, thinking he would catch it, Aryu shocked him with his insane jumping ability by snatching the ball with his head.

"I've descended from earth...your style of football is very stylish, however we can't shine if we can't touch the ball.."

"Get to the rebound and pass me the ball M/n" he said passing the ball to M/n. In which Bachira tried to tackle the ball but failed as M/n jumped over him.
"I'm not falling for the same trick again" M/n dribbled towards the rebound and passed the ball to Aryu,in which Aryu successfully scored a goal with his long limbs while flipping his long hair dramatically.
"The most stylish player on this field...is me"

2-1

"Nice one Aryu~" M/n high fived with Aryu.
"Nice pass M/n"

RESTART

Bachira started by dribbling towards M/n who was defending the goal.
"Hello" M/n appeared beside Bachira charging towards him.

Special POV
Bachira ran in the misty forest trying to find a way out.
"What the..?" He questioned himself.

M/n was hidden in the mist of the forest holding to his katana.
"I'll be taking that" M/n stole the ball away from Bachira and ran towards the goal, Isagi stood in front of him attempting to foul him.

However, M/n was too strong for him. Come on, He had to fight against Gyomei and Tengen during kendo activities.

THWAM

3-1

"Yay...!" M/n cheered silently.

"This will be an easy game"

3-2

4-2

5-2

GAME END
Red team wins

"Who shall we steal?" Aryu asked
"Doesn't matter, they're all the same" Rin said as he walked towards the exit

M/n walked towards a member in white team
"Come on, I beat you. I promised I would play with you after i crush you.."

"Meguru Bachira"

"Don't space out bob cut, I hold your fate in my hands" Rin looked at the choice M/n made.

Before M/n went ahead to the winners gate, He went to Nagi who was panting hard.
"Hey Nagi..what happened to Reo?"

...

"You did what?" M/n's eyes widen and looked at Isagi.
"What are you..? Why does everyone want to play with you?" M/n and Isagi had a staredown, although its more like M/n intimidating Isagi.

"Anyways, I hope you'll win and go against us again, see ya" M/n waved.

Blue Lock Secrets!

M/n: hello...welcome to taisho secrets-

Yuichiro: It's Blue Lock secrets stupid!! Anyway, we don't really have secrets right now but...

Yuichiro: A special guest will appear next chapter! Can you guess who it is?

M/n:... and that's the end, bye bye

Author Notes:

Having exams 2 weeks straight :(
Expect slow updates im sorry ;-;