Cable Calamity (Team Neighborhood)

As everyone was talking amongst themselves about the previous viewing, Kiran was typing into the laptop while humming "Don't Fear the Reaper" by Tom Rhodes as thoughts and possible outcomes were forming in his head about the possibilities of what might happen on the upcoming campaign for Modern Warfare III.

However, his thoughts came to a stop as the next universe popped out, which made Kiran laugh like a maniac when he saw the result," Oh God, this is gonna be hilarious!"

Kiran then shouted from the projection booth and waved his hands to get their attention," All right! We're gonna start again, guys! And this time - before you ask, by the way - we're gonna be watching something that is a mix of funny and stupidly hilarious!"

Everyone then began to whisper to each other again as Stelle raised her hand," What's it about?"

"What happens when you guys do when you're not busy killing each other,"Kiran said with a smile as everyone's eyes widened - they were killing each other in that world? And before they could ask, Kiran snapped his fingers," Oh that reminds me - I'm about to bring another batch of guests who'll be joining us for the viewing!"

Kiran then clapped his hands as a bright light engulfed the room, which made everyone block their eyes from the blinding light. However, a shout from the audience was heard," MY EYES!!!"

The light then faded as a new set of voices were heard in the room.

"Ow! Get off me, Lynette!"

"Sorry, Lyney..."

"Ugh... Where are we...? NEUVIE, WHERE ARE WE?!"A bratty scream was heard as a sigh was also heard among the new arrivals.

"Lady Focalors, please remain calm..."

As the people of Fontaine were talking amongst themselves, Kiran appeared before them, which made Furina jump on Neuvillette's arms with shock.

"Yes, hi, it's me. My name is Kiran - and I'm the one who brought y'all here."

Clorinde took a look at Kiran before pointing her weapon at Kiran's face, who was eerily calm about a weapon pointed at him," Talk. Where are we?"

"Just my humble abode - the Multiverse Theater. As for why I brought you here, well... Let's just say I decided to bring you all to watch here to watch the multiverse."Kiran replied as the Fontaine cast all shared looks, wondering if what Kiran says is true.

"How do we know you are telling the truth?"Wriothesley asked, crossing his arms as Kiran snapped his fingers and revealed the entire audience to them.

"This enough proof?"

Wriothesley tried to find the words but just kept his mouth shut. Charlotte's eyes dart around the audience before her eyes landed on Aether and Paimon as she waved at them," Traveler! Paimon!"

"It's Charlotte!"Paimon waved back as Furina's eyes also landed on Aether.

"...Oh. It's you."She said.

Before tensions could rise, Kiran immediately waved for them to look at him," Okay! All of you, to your seats now! We're about to start!"

[The intro of Neighborhood Chronicles began to play before the title of the episode was revealed, "CABLE CALAMITY", which showed Itto sitting in front of a TV with a plug and a cord on each hand]

"Cable Calamity? Something tells me that Oni's gonna be up to no good here..."Kujou Sara muttered when she saw Itto's silhouette on the screen.

"Not just him, but him and the rest of the boys are gonna be stirring trouble here."Kiran said as everyone looked at him, wondering what he meant," Just watch and you'll find out..."